What happened to Tatiana Suarez?

7abcd

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What happened to Tatiana Suarez? She is undefeated and beat Carla Esparza. Is she retired? Why isn't she fighting? What kind of injury does she have?

What happened to Tatiana Suarez? She is undefeated and beat Carla Esparza. Is she retired? Why isn't she fighting? What kind of injury does she have?
she's just had a career plagued by injuries. Had thyroid cancer and neck problems, but think that was pre-UFC.

Now she's just got recurrent knee injuries

She stays injured. Pretty sure she had a knee injury that required surgery.

The what ifs, Joe.
VainOccasionalBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

I think that was her first injury. Had a fight booked at Flyweight then got injured again. Hope she comes back, she's still only 31 but I hope she goes to Straw if she can. She destroyed a lot of the top talent there and the current champ.

How recent was that? At one time she was talking about coming back in Sept. of this year, but obviously that ain't happening.

Think she's pretty far away from fight shape currently, I'd be surprised if we see her any time soon. Second half of 2023 more realistic imo.

She needs to try to get healthy. I think she can scalp a belt

How recent was that? At one time she was talking about coming back in Sept. of this year, but obviously that ain't happening.
It was in July. A few months before her fight against Roxanne Modafferi.

The biggest what if in WMMA. I think she could have been a two division champ.

Shes not beating Shevchenko lol
Actually she would have a hard time with a couple of girls from her division.

Back