What happened to Tatiana Suarez?

Maia and Santos both managed to get Shevchenko down. You can't convince me Tatiana Suarez wouldn't have a chance of doing that.

She doesnt have the gas tank to do that for 5 rounds, also she wont have the size advantage she has at SW. Shevchenko would finish her in the later rounds.

I always thought Joanna could beat her but shes always injured and Joanna is retired now. She still would have hard fights in her division with girls like Rose, Dern, Weili or Andrade.

It’s gonna be a god damn shame if she never looks the same post-surgery. Suarez really did have the potential to be the female khabib. This era of wmma fighters were not ready to deal with someone with her kind of top pressure. There isn’t a fighter in her division I would favor against her if she’s fighting at 100%, but it’s honestly not looking good for her with the kinds of injuries she’s getting.

She doesnt have the gas tank to do that for 5 rounds, also she wont have the size advantage she has at SW. Shevchenko would finish her in the later rounds.

I always thought Joanna could beat her but shes always injured and Joanna is retired now. She still would have hard fights in her division with girls like Rose, Dern, Weili or Andrade.
Lol she definately has the gas tank I don't know where that narrative came from, she put on a grappling clinic against Carla and still looked fresh. The truly dangerous fight for her would be Dern because how dangerous she is from bottom but the rest of those girls would got dominated. Rose was terrified of Carla, she would turn around and run the other way with Tatiana.

She broke her neck and she's not coming back. She just can't admit it to herself.

Tatiana's physical therapist
52124584ecad041839000018

Back