Opinion What Happened to the Media Inciting People to Riot Everyday?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't see any inflammatory stories recently trying to get People of Color angry and out in the street.

It's like.......

That agenda has been completed?

Even on Social Media. There's nothing. No Anti-Cop Hate Speak in my Instagram feed anymore.

It's like they got over it. Only Covid and Anti-Vaccine stuff now.

Maybe I'm slow but I don't get it.

Are you trying to say I'm smoking weed and making up conspiracy theories?

Meaning they rotate issues , riots , BLM, UFO, antifa , proud boys, right-wing maniacs , left wing loons, corrupted politics, terrible presidents, climate warming etc..

I'm almost 40yrs old and seen the rotations go round and round. Pass , pass , give.

Last edited:
Meaning they rotate issues , riots , BLM, UFO, antifa , proud boys, right-wing maniacs , left wing loons, corrupted politics, terrible presidents, climate warming etc..

I'm almost 40 and seen the rotations go round and round. Pass , pass , give.
Probably have business analysts looking at the rate of views per story type and cut when the second derivative = 0.

I can't see any inflammatory stories recently trying to get People of Color angry and out in the street.

It's like.......

That agenda has been completed?

Even on Social Media. There's nothing. No Anti-Cop Hate Speak in my Instagram feed anymore.

It's like they got over it. Only Covid and Anti-Vaccine stuff now.
The media never incited people to riot

The media is too busy with the agenda of demonizing and dehumanizing people who are vaccine hesitant.
It's easier and usually more accurate to just describe them as anti-vax. If you say anti-vax these days everyone knows exactly what you are talking about. They don't think you are referencing polio.

The media never incited people to riot

Are you kidding me?

Every time a black criminal was killed while resisting arrest they played the story non stop.

Many many people were convinced that the police were a death squadron murdering every black man they could find without mercy.

Many people are still convinced of that today.

It's easier and usually more accurate to just describe them as anti-vax. If you say anti-vax these days everyone knows exactly what you are talking about. They don't think you are referencing polio.

Anti-Vax <Eek2.0> is more recognizable because the media uses the derogatory term 24/7 as propaganda to demonize and dehumanize those who are reasonably critical of what is going on and hesitant to get the vaccine. It is easier to get people to fall in line when they are afraid of being labeled and targeted for being anti-vax. Don't worry, big pharma, corporate media and the government have everything under control.

The rioting in Democrat run cities turned out to be unpopular with voters. So now Democrats and the media are moving away from that.

Are you kidding me?

Every time a black criminal was killed while resisting arrest they played the story non stop.

Many many people were convinced that the police were a death squadron murdering every black man they could find without mercy.

Many people are still convinced of that today.
So true. I've heard countless talking heads mention how black men are being systematically hunted in the streets by police. It's a complete lie. Doesn't matter though. Just like anything else, if you repeat it enough times it becomes reality.

It actually turns out that black lives don't matter.
Black lives only matter when it fits a narrative and retards eat this shit up.

https://www.wpr.org/thursday-police-shooting-marks-3rd-incident-2-week-span-milwaukee-county
"Three people in Milwaukee have been shot and killed by police in the past two weeks. In all three cases, police say the suspect had a gun. In two cases, the person was shot after firing at police."

If this was one year ago, the city would be on fire.

And there was a 4th shot the other day (Milwaukee suburb) after he carjacked two, kidnapped somebody, and fired on officers while running down a busy street with innocent people all around.

If you want to see his inbred families response, here it is.

Last edited:
The rioting in Democrat run cities turned out to be unpopular with voters. So now Democrats and the media are moving away from that.

Not unpopular enough for them to lose control.
As a matter of fact, some far leftist politicians (AOC, Omar, Litefoot, Maxine Waters, others) became even more prominent.

Back