Banned
Reaction score
tyson fury faces ngannou in mma

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Pretty racist post....

Im not sure if its intended or not..

But not a good look ..

TS you and that RedFox fellow deserve the quickest boots off sherdog.

Fury gets knocked out. The drugs and drinking couldn’t kill him nor could Wilder but Francis ends him on first strike

Damn, nobody quoted the original racist post?<Deported1>

Well FUCK. Apparently I missed the good stuff.
Since Ngannou only knows how to throw wild winging punches I’d actually be interested in this fight. Fury smashed Wilder, who’s basically the boxing version of Ngannou. But any other MMA fighter? They beat Fury in an MMA match.

Could be a fun fight. If Fury can handle Wilder's power it can be a fun fight with Ngannou. It would definitely be an mma boxing/striking match since Fury was training some knees and elbows.

Well FUCK. Apparently I missed the good stuff.
Since Ngannou only knows how to throw wild winging punches I’d actually be interested in this fight. Fury smashed Wilder, who’s basically the boxing version of Ngannou. But any other MMA fighter? They beat Fury in an MMA match.
I wouldn't count out Fury vs others. Never underestimate the travelling bare knuckle fighters. They spent most of their lives street fighting.

I wouldn't count out Fury vs others. Never underestimate the travelling bare knuckle fighters. They spent most of their lives street fighting.
That’s fair, my issue is that I think any HW with even rudimentary grappling ability would just pull a Couture and dive right at his legs. But you’re right, the Gypsy only knows combat. He’s probably back at his family’s original trailer park getting drunk and fighting neighbors right now. He could win

That’s fair, my issue is that I think any HW with even rudimentary grappling ability would just pull a Couture and dive right at his legs. But you’re right, the Gypsy only knows combat. He’s probably back at his family’s original trailer park getting drunk and fighting neighbors right now. He could win
I'm sure they have lots of experience with takedowns in their fights, most of their fights have no rules with wrestling and ground fighting allowed so they won't be a fish out of water with that element. Submissions will probably be new to them but not many in heavyweight division are submission artists.

Back