What is an A-level athlete?

Glad you're back bud! It would be nice to see you start a training log!

drew and ASU do you believe me that I high bar squat 355x5,5,6 tonight then power snatched 150x3,3,3,3,5? Is that too much weight to be believable? I mean even video I posted here of a 515x4 deadlift didn't count in here. it never happened.
For years you've been talking about pulling 600 but it hasn't happened yet. Nobody cares about your 515x4 deadlift.

I care.

By the way here's the contract

Attachments

• 65EFE91F-1A69-4CCB-913F-B7C54F1CD335.jpeg
    65EFE91F-1A69-4CCB-913F-B7C54F1CD335.jpeg
    908.7 KB · Views: 12
I have options so I decided not to sign just yet. I will likely make my decision next week on who I sign to play for.

I have options so I decided not to sign just yet. I will likely make my decision next week on who I sign to play for.
Multiple offers on the table huh? Well keep us posted on which direction you go.

Btw this is my nba contract i was offered. Headed to LA to play back up point. It's been fun y'all.

Attachments

• large.png
    large.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 9
yea you are trying a little too hard to be a jerk now
Honestly it would be pretty cool if you landed a minor league contract. I just hope this isnt one of those times when you're "exaggerating" on details.

LIfting controversy aside

I definitely landed a minor league contract and just posted the god damn contract. WTF do you want to see? Provided I do not die or have some catastrophic injury I will be in uniform playing for a team this September-febuary. All that is left is to sign a contract for one of the teams. That picture I posted is a contract that a team gave me last week.

I know you view my social media so you really can't miss it.

LIfting controversy aside

I definitely landed a minor league contract and just posted the god damn contract. WTF do you want to see? Provided I do not die or have some catastrophic injury I will be in uniform playing for a team this September-febuary. All that is left is to sign a contract for one of the teams. That picture I posted is a contract that a team gave me last week.

I know you view my social media so you really can't miss it.

Landed? As in you possess one? Like how spdrew "landed" his NBA contract. I have 5 or 6 business contracts on my desk right now, look at me go! Meaningless without being agreed to by both parties but like you I did make that extra effort and hit the print button.

Anyhoo this is just a short pitstop for me to have a laff, just poked my head in to see if you had done this - " I can go outside right now at this very moment and put up exactly 1285 on the three power lifts on video" yet. I mean it's been like six months.

Did I miss it or are you just one of those guys who does endless warmup sets? Doors locked shut from the outside? Home platform and bench are at the very back of your massive property? This is hard for me as your biggest fan, it's to the point I don't even want to wear my pokerandbeer hat, shirt or jersey in public anymore

Landed? As in you possess one? Like how spdrew "landed" his NBA contract. I have 5 or 6 business contracts on my desk right now, look at me go! Meaningless without being agreed to by both parties but like you I did make that extra effort and hit the print button.

Anyhoo this is just a short pitstop for me to have a laff, just poked my head in to see if you had done this - " I can go outside right now at this very moment and put up exactly 1285 on the three power lifts on video" yet. I mean it's been like six months.

Did I miss it or are you just one of those guys who does endless warmup sets? Doors locked shut from the outside? Home platform and bench are at the very back of your massive property? This is hard for me as your biggest fan, it's to the point I don't even want to wear my pokerandbeer hat, shirt or jersey in public anymore

whatever you are trying to say here is completely stupid.

Just like that he's a pro! Love it. @pokerandbeer do me a favor and @ me on Tuesday to remind me to check out that league. I did a quick Google search on the phone and there wasn't much outside of the Facebook page. I am hoping to get a better understanding as to what type of league this is, since it does not seem to be a MiLB or a part of the IL BB leagues.

No I don’t think I will help you out ASU. (Although id like to) Your MO is to be snarky and sarcastic to everything I type on here and otherwise look for reasons to degrade me.

I’m done posting in this forum to you

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
No I don’t think I will help you out ASU. (Although id like to) Your MO is to be snarky and sarcastic to everything I type on here and otherwise look for reasons to degrade me.

I’m done posting in this forum to you

Good luck in your future endeavors.
K. If I remember to look I will report back, the Facebook page seems promising already!

Back