What is an A-level athlete?

Middle infield is high action. Right is gonna have you running your ass off, outfielders probably put in 2 miles of sprinting every practice. Best of luck finding your spot

Im aware.

I’m actually playing in a summer league right now in Houston In preparation so I know the deal.

Ive played off and on in leagues since 2003.

whatever you are trying to say here is completely stupid.

Well stupid seems to be your area of expertise so I would normally take your word for it.
But.
Whatever you say is apparently completely meaningless as you are not a man of your word and a fucking liar.

I don’t understand what’s so hard to believe or why you do not want to believe it.

IF you want to be continuously be angry with me over nothing be my guest.

I think im done talking about it or going back through this circle every time I come on here. It accomplishes nothing except give you something to cry about.

Im aware.

I’m actually playing in a summer league right now in Houston In preparation so I know the deal.

Ive played off and on in leagues since 2003.
what was that documentary/cable show years back that followed the AAA teams and showed hard ships?

im not sure I never saw it. Ive seen a bunch of stuff on youtube about it though. Those guys would almost play for nothing.

Traveling around in old bus. The word Paduka keeps coming to mind. Was 10 years ago, show didn't last long.

The guys who are at the top in sports you like are A-level athletes. If you don't like the sport as much, the people who excel at them are not A-level athletes.

It's a made up term that doesn't mean anything really.

Back