What is going on...(GSP)

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
9/10 threads right now are about GSP cheating or supposedly juicing. Wtf is going on? Did something happen? Is this an orchestrated smear campaign by a group of posters or?

Same group of anti-GSP trolls working on new accounts. They can’t get the GOAT out of their heads. It’s an illness.

Probably the same guy that was bumping all the Fedor threads yesterday. Some deranged Silva fan.

After looking at that screenshot of his posting history, 100% the same guy

9/10 threads right now are about GSP cheating or supposedly juicing. Wtf is going on? Did something happen? Is this an orchestrated smear campaign by a group of posters or?
Some Trolls 5th Account. He just posts GSP belly pics and bumps a bunch of old threads then gets banned. Pretty pathetic to have that much time. Sherdog can be a weird place.
ED64576F-7EDE-4055-B1FB-316CBC635384.png

It's one upset teen that walked into Gsp throat fucking his mum and bailed without ever seeing him again.

This guy has like 8 accounts:

257769.jpg

Just alot of haters that can´t handle the riddum. Is normal

Same group of anti-GSP trolls working on new accounts. They can’t get the GOAT out of their heads. It’s an illness.

When you think and say things like this, it’s also an illness. Put it this way, when you cringe at the anti-GSP posts, you’re their equal and opposite. Both groups are as bad as each other.

21000 messages .. figure it out bud. GSP will forgive you either way.

Stop making GSP threads, TS!
This was the first time I've come to the heavies today so I was genuinely bamboozled. Thought there might have been some rumor or breaking news something happened

This was the first time I've come to the heavies today so I was genuinely bamboozled. Thought there might have been some rumor or breaking news something happened

BREAKING: GSP gets revenge for......... probing incident.

vice-gsp333.jpg

rI7ySf8.png

It's not a sport. It's a propaganda playground.

They are just pissed that his Ape technique PUTS PEOPLE DOWN !!!

Some Anderson fan that cant get over no chin weidman fucking his boy up twice.

Back