What is the best headgear?

Top ten headgear owners, is their size chart accurate?

S 18.5''-20.5'' 47-52cm
M 20.9''-22.4'' 53-57cm
L 22.8''-25.2'' 58-64cm

if you got the headgear according to this chart, is it snug fit or loose fit?

Top ten headgear owners, is their size chart accurate?

S 18.5''-20.5'' 47-52cm
M 20.9''-22.4'' 53-57cm
L 22.8''-25.2'' 58-64cm

if you got the headgear according to this chart, is it snug fit or loose fit?
I think my head is 23 inch iirc and I used both M and L size fine

Thanks @Minowafanatic, just measured mine, 22 1/2

will place an order for Top Ten full protection (with chin and cheek), as it only comes in medium size.

If you are ever debating what style, my MMA buddy Julius Anglickas made a video with his sponsor about what he uses for training before his fights. It was actually very helpful in my decision process for buying a piece of headgear.

If you are ever debating what style, my MMA buddy Julius Anglickas made a video with his sponsor about what he uses for training before his fights. It was actually very helpful in my decision process for buying a piece of headgear.

The problem with such videos is that their primary purpose is marketing. The people producing them have a direct financial interest in the content.

That's why forums like Sherdog are so interesting and valuable (though they can have problems of their own, of course).

that Venum full face headguard looks kind of like a gimp mask

I find wearing a motorbike helmet really helps protect your head.

The problem with such videos is that their primary purpose is marketing. The people producing them have a direct financial interest in the content.

That's why forums like Sherdog are so interesting and valuable (though they can have problems of their own, of course).

I agree 100 percent, but if you watch it is literally just Julius' opinion on headgear and why he would use it.

This is what I've been using, its cheap and I don't know how good it is. Anyone know if its fine or shit cause I've been sparring a lot recently.
Drako-Leather-Training-Boxing-Headgear-Black.jpg

This is what I've been using, its cheap and I don't know how good it is. Anyone know if its fine or shit cause I've been sparring a lot recently.

Dunno man, but the answer to this thread is Winning and perhaps certain Winning clones...

my winning FG2900 is probably the best purchase I have ever made!

Headgear is for preventing cuts. So as long as you find it comfy and that your nose is somewhat protected by the cheek pads, it should be fine.

I have the UMA Winning clone and its awesome.

I can only vouch for facesavers, UMA and Ring 2 Cage are both good facesavers, but they aren't Winning. UMA is my preferred one out of the two.

I recently lost my Winning face saver, is there a new consensus on the best face savers out there for boxing? I don’t really want to shell out another $360+ for one right now <Moves>

I recently lost my Winning face saver, is there a new consensus on the best face savers out there for boxing? I don’t really want to shell out another $360+ for one right now <Moves>

The UMA Winning clone is supposed to be pretty good. Check out the previous posts in this thread.

The UMA Winning clone is supposed to be pretty good. Check out the previous posts in this thread.
I figured as much people would say UMA or Sabas. I wasn’t sure how the quality of those companies has held up over time seeing as people used fo rave about UMA and then everyone forgot about them. Thank you!

Here you have one of our Headgear in stock1-1-1024x683.jpg

Attachments

• 1-1-1024x683.jpg
    1-1-1024x683.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
Back