What is your dream location to live?

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
If you could live anywhere, no money issues or visa citizenship issues where would you like.

For me personally I'm not really sure, I'd love to live in a place like Wyoming with great scenery and that country feel, yet I'd hate to live in the country again here in Australia. I'm not sure why but the US Wilderness seems far more interesting than the Australian wilderness.

Perth, Australia.

Nice People, Nice weather All year round, and some of my family and mates Live there.

If I Don't have to worry about money, that's my #1 destination
I find that odd tbh. Most Australians would rather never go to Perth, but the people who live there seem to like it.

I find that odd tbh. Most Australians would rather never go to Perth, but the people who live there seem to like it.

Perth is beautiful. I've only been there 5 or 6 times but would be happy to go back. Freemantle and Swan valley a short trip away. I could think of much worse places to live.

Personally I'd probably pick Flam or Bergen areas on Norway but that's because I like quiet... although the cold might bug me after a while.

Beautiful though.

Or somewhere up in Switzerland.

Or Denmark...

If not for political inadequacy I’d vote west coast. Fucking beautiful. Defunding scares me.

Perth is beautiful. I've only been there 5 or 6 times but would be happy to go back. Freemantle and Swan valley a short trip away. I could think of much worse places to live.
I mean you're from Canberra so it's understandable. My least favorite cities in this country are Adelaide, Canberra and Townsville.

Everywhere in Australia is an improvement over Eastern Europe.

<Fedor23><{Joewithit}>

Back