Lake Shore Drive Penthouse, with lake view
large_S1-GP555_WILKES_OR_20200630110635.jpg

Malibu Mansion, on the ocean
Malibu1.jpg

NYC Penthouse, with park view
d1ae3638608c3f9803417f6a135c4aef.jpg

New Zealand is an independent nation?

<Dany07>

Dude, New Zealand is like Australia or Canada... we are lazy and just haven't bothered to change anything in the last century or so. No-one gives a fuck about the queen, she holds no real power and is just a ceremonial figure head.

She's technically our head of state but couldn't do shit even if she wanted to. Do you think she actually rules Canada?

No I would love to visit at some point though.

Some areas of Hungary look great as well.

Those pics of Switzerland and the Black Forest are beautiful as well.

Yep, the two most beautiful places I have ever been are Norway and Switzerland, both were amazing. After this commie cough BS is sorted, you should jump your ass on a plane.

Germany and the Czech republic are also up there but the top two stand alone so far by a long way.

some place in Iceland. Their winters aren't as harsh as mine, and no mosquitoes...so i'd imagine there's less insects there as well in general

Yep, the two most beautiful places I have ever been are Norway and Switzerland, both were amazing. After this commie cough BS is sorted, you should jump your ass on a plane.

Germany and the Czech republic are also up there but the top two stand alone so far by a long way.

I will bump those two into first place with Iceland as places to visit when its over.
Thanks mate.
Anything in particular in either country you would recommend that I shouldn't miss or time of year?

I will bump those two into first place with Iceland as places to visit when its over.
Thanks mate.
Anything in particular in either country you would recommend that I shouldn't miss or time of year?

I went in summer as fuck winter in Canberra... The Fjords, especially up around Flam and Bergen in Norway. Scenery is amazing and best Salmon I have ever eaten... also good beer but ungodly expensive. 25 euro for a beer... Jesus titty fucking christ. I'm far from poor but $35 Australian for a beer? wow.

I spent a bunch of time around Lucerne and tobogganing up the top of mount Titlis was awesome... also spent time at several lakes, I don't remember the name off. It's all pretty amazing.

Dude, New Zealand is like Australia or Canada... we are lazy and just haven't bothered to change anything in the last century or so. No-one gives a fuck about the queen, she holds no real power and is just a ceremonial figure head.

She's technically our head of state but couldn't do shit even if she wanted to. Do you think she actually rules Canada?
<YeahOKJen>

I went in summer as fuck winter in Canberra... The Fjords, especially up around Flam and Bergen in Norway. Scenery is amazing and best Salmon I have ever eaten... also good beer but ungodly expensive. 25 euro for a beer... Jesus titty fucking christ. I'm far from poor but $35 Australian for a beer? wow.

I spent a bunch of time around Lucerne and tobogganing up the top of mount Titlis was awesome... also spent time at several lakes, I don't remember the name off. It's all pretty amazing.

Thank you my friend.

That beer price is fucking stunning. Its like a strategy to stop people getting on the piss

It used to be Portalnd, Oregon, the situation has changed (obviously).

I've been 'of no fixed address' pretty much since I was a teen so I think i'll keep that going until I'm told to keep moving.

Thank you my friend.

That beer price is fucking stunning. Its like a strategy to stop people getting on the piss

Yeah definitely. Norway appears to tax booze just as much or more than we do. Very expensive country but amazingly beautiful.

You are always one place.. You can’t get outside of yourself. You aren’t even really moving around. Sure, it’s nice to see different things with your eyes, but get in shape, have sex, have kids, and what you see with your eyes is wtevr. Sure, nice wallpaper is nice wallpaper.

Back