What is your favorite Wrestlemania main event?

Favorite Wrestlemania main event

• Hogan vs Andre

• Hogan vs Warrior

• Bret vs HBK

• Rock vs Austin II

• Angle vs Brock

• HHH vs HBK vs Benoit

• Hogan vs Savage

• HBK vs Undertaker

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan

• Undertaker vs Edge

• Austin vs HBK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iron man match wm12

I have to go back to when I was a kid. Hogan/Andre or Hogan/Warrior

Hogan vs Savage. It's the blow off to one of my favorite WWF/E wrestling angles. Plus I want to give the nod to a Savage match since he had some of the best WM matches that unfortunately didn't get to headline (Steamboat, Warrior, Flair).

Legend vs icon by miles... proved why they call HBK Mr Wrestlemania!

WrestleMania 14.

hulk-hogan-gif.gif

The two heavyweight juggernauts finally meeting in Toronto.

I like that @Frank23 chose HBK vs Austin WM14. I think it’s one of the most underrated matches of all time. Yes HBK was more limited in this match but I actually think it made the match great. The way they wrestled was high intensity toe to toe no frills. It matched the big heavyweight championship fight feel. Add on HBK fighting through his injury, Tyson as the wild card ref, and the coronation of Austin and you have a great match all around.

I like that @Frank23 chose HBK vs Austin WM14. I think it’s one of the most underrated matches of all time. Yes HBK was more limited in this match but I actually think it made the match great. The way they wrestled was high intensity toe to toe no frills. It matched the big heavyweight championship fight feel. Add on HBK fighting through his injury, Tyson as the wild card ref, and the coronation of Austin and you have a great match all around.
Austin had also radically altered his style after Owen almost killed him. Their KOTR 1997 match blows this one away.

Austin had also radically altered his style after Owen almost killed him. Their KOTR 1997 match blows this one away.
I like their kotr 97 match but I preferred this match

If Brock would've nailed that SSP.....

1. Rock vs Hogan, the real main event of 18.

2. RR vs Brock at XXXI

3. Bret vs HBK at XII

Bret vs HBK. It's just too bad we never got the return match at WM13 or 14.

Back