What knife did you carry today?

I also have a Morakniv Companion. I think I paid around 10 or 15 bucks for mine and I got the carbon steel blade. They are razor sharp out of the box..

I let mine sit in a cup full of apple cider vinegar overnight to put that protective coating on it. The vinegar turned my blade gray.. I watched a video on YouTube that recommended doing this and I figured the knife was so cheap so I went ahead with it.. Supposedly it prevents rust on carbon steel..

The blade isn't as nice looking but I never had an issue with rusting.

I might order another Morakniv knife. I forget what model but I want one of the more expensive ones

I also have a Kukri I ordered from Nepal that is pretty badass.. I got an 8inch model. It's about the size of a Bowie knife. Made from the leaf spring off a Mercedes truck..

I would put that Kukri up against any knife on this thread.. Its the strongest most high quality blade I've ever seen.. I bought it a few years ago but I think it cost me like 50 bucks.. It will last many lifetimes. It's so thick and strong.. Full tang.. Indestructible pretty much..

Mind linking to the place that sells the kukri?

IMG_20191001_083458.jpg

My gentleman's carry. I usually carry something larger, but this is sleek and easy to carry when I'm dressed for business.

71gbeJxUJbL._SX466_.jpg
CS-20LTR.jpg

Anyone with experience with MicroTech?
Microtech Ultratech makes some of the BEST OTF (Out The Front) knives ever!
They also have a few weapson contracts with the military for the Styer gun that they make. most microtecth knives are super expensive, but well worth the price.

Not a fan of oversized folder like the Spartan above, but that orage Tuff Life is a SWEET Budget knife. They are on sale at bladehq.com right now for 21.99
They also make a "Cold Steel Pro-Lite," knife. I got mine with a Tanto blade. They too are only 21.00. That cold steel pro lite tanto is one o the BEST cheap knives I've evver bought.
The best bang for the buck..... Boker Kalashnikov Auto. 40 dollar push button atutomatic knife. Built like a tank. Ive had mine for over 6 yeras and have probably sharpened it 50 tims, and it still fires perfect!

Gerber Gator. Nothing fancy, but I really only carry it for self defense at work.

Picked up an Ontario Rat 2 for a gift for a buddy of mine that’s done a few recent favors for me. Reviews on it were really good, but man, when I got it, it just feels like a cheapy flea market knife.
BA31E39B-0E31-432C-A3DB-07D1A48BB2BB.jpeg

Been carrying it the past few days

Attachments

• IMG_20191115_001541.jpg
    IMG_20191115_001541.jpg
    811.6 KB · Views: 5
I’d really like to get like an Esee survival knife for when I go hunting and shit. Anyone have suggestions?

I finally pulled the trigger on an ESEE 6 on Amazon for about $108. It's super nice.

wharnecliffe delica in vg10.

Been looking at all sorts of fixed blades as of late, but I don't think for my line occupation it'll probably be a little too much to be carrying one.

wharnecliffe delica in vg10.

Been looking at all sorts of fixed blades as of late, but I don't think for my line occupation it'll probably be a little too much to be carrying one.

Yeah mate, I only carry a pocket knife or multitool. Carrying a fixed blade would look absurd. I have to travel for work quite often, so I can't even get the comfort of my EDC :(

Yeah mate, I only carry a pocket knife or multitool. Carrying a fixed blade would look absurd. I have to travel for work quite often, so I can't even get the comfort of my EDC :(
Not the only one my brother, I travel inter island for work. I bought a Kershaw Skyline at a local Walmart and gave it to my co workers to hold on to until I return to the job. I was using a Morakniv Companion to cut bags of cement and mortar. My working foreman gave me the weirdest looks for a few days, he understood though. I'm Filipino/Spanish(Mexican) so he kinda understood the culture of carrying knives. My boss is Filipino from Vegas and he always jokes around with me about sharpening his chicken fighting knives. I was looking for something bigger though, 6"+ but I seriously think eyes on the job site specially from the general contractors would flip their wig.

If I was to carry a fixed knife it would probably be a Toor Serpent as a defensive knife or a Dauntless manufacturing/Matt Helm work knife

IMG_3284-2_1000x.jpg

85f1bf_50c987aa00ea459db0119341ed4fcfcb~mv2_d_3024_2685_s_4_2.webp

85f1bf_17e279e15831433d9eddee5492ed7d20~mv2_d_4032_3024_s_4_2.webp

85f1bf_8bd7f7a756534815a9749f4db575afb7~mv2_d_3397_2628_s_4_2.webp

Back