What knife did you carry today?

I have a WE 702. Amazing knife, and imo that long thin and smooth form factor is ideal for edc, compared to chunky and wide handled knives.
I like them all. Thin, thick, built for purpose. Like women <45>

WE really has been putting out some stellar offerings. I've got 7 of their blades now

Signed Rambo II knife, no leather jacket this time. Just a red strip of fabric tied around my head.

Today was my WE Knife Peer Flipper

View attachment 842664
I like the ben banters knife from we

banter-infographic_1024x1024.jpg

Rambo 3 knife. Leather jacket, tight tight jeans to show off my muscular ass. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me into the courts to pay my fines for driving my motorcycle too fast through a school zone because of the knife.

I only have 3 knives that I use
My general purposre knife for butcheringScreenshot_2021-05-06-16-03-51-1.png
My my filleting and hunting knifeScreenshot_2021-05-06-16-04-55-1.png
Screenshot_2021-05-06-16-02-57-1.png

A cheap old Kershaw my old man gave me when I was a kid.

Works great for work.

I carried my leatherman sidekick. My favorite knife to carry is my Spyderco dragonfly.

I have a dragonfly. It is, in fact, great. If you want a box cutter type edc, it’s about as good as it gets. Tiny blade is no good at slicing or stabbing, but for cutting, fabulous.

As usual, a Fällkniven PC in my pocket and a Shivworks Clinch Pick on my belt.

im trying to buy my first flipper knife for some reason I dont have one

I ordered a fake Gerber Strongarm earlier today on eBay. I wanted a decent woods knife and YouTube said the Strongarms were pretty good while not being super expensive. I'm not a knife guy. I know there are better, more expensive knives but they just aren't that important to me like firearms are. I figured that Gerber would be more then enough for me to play around with.

As I watched more vids on the Strongarm, one got recommended to me showing a fake one compared to a real one. I went and checked the pics of the knife I ordered and sure enough, it was the exact fake one I was watching in the video.

I ordered the one that was made in "Portlamd" Oregon. Not Portland Oregon..

The seller made a shipping label like an hour after I paid. I don't think it has shipped yet. I reported him for selling a counterfeit knife and messaged him saying I wanted my money back and that his knife is fake. This guy has sold hundreds of these knives and I read his reviews. He has 1 bad one saying the knife was fake from 6 months ago. That customer said he returned the fake knife and still didn't get a refund.

The fake Gerber cost me $70

If I get my money back or not, I learned a lesson. I'll never buy anything else besides video games off eBay. That's all I've ever bought off eBay. Video games..

If I don't get my money back and I'm stuck with the Chinese knockoff, I'm upset enough that I'm going to buy an Esee 5 with the venom colors. It's the only way I feel like I can right this wrong if things don't go my way on this deal.

Watch out for fake shit...

Screenshot_20210911-062820_eBay.jpg

I won my case against the eBay scammer. His account is suspended and the lady told me eventually it will be banned. His ads were all taken down and I got my refund. I proved the knife was fake and he basically admitted it was and begged me to remove the negative review on his eBay profile about the fake knife.

His knife is the exact one shown in the video. Same box, same everything. I showed it to the eBay lady. She agreed his knives were fake.

Out of the hundreds he sold, I was the only one who caught it and it was by coincidence. I ordered the knife after watching reviews, then went to watch more reviews and torture test, and saw this real vs fake video...

Victorinox Huntsman, I actually carry it everyday tbh. Used the hook for the first time today; I usually use the regular blade, scissors, and corkscrew.

I won my case against the eBay scammer. His account is suspended and the lady told me eventually it will be banned. His ads were all taken down and I got my refund. I proved the knife was fake and he basically admitted it was and begged me to remove the negative review on his eBay profile about the fake knife.

His knife is the exact one shown in the video. Same box, same everything. I showed it to the eBay lady. She agreed his knives were fake.

Out of the hundreds he sold, I was the only one who caught it and it was by coincidence. I ordered the knife after watching reviews, then went to watch more reviews and torture test, and saw this real vs fake video...

Glad to hear, guess I was lucky: The only knife I got on ebay was a Spyderco Efficient, not gonna lie; I was a bit weary I was going to get scammed, but luckily he followed through, and it wasnt bs

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210914-094912_eBay.jpg

Thinking about ordering a Cudeman knife. They look very nice in my opinion. Made in Spain might be even better than made in USA. These knives are sturdy. 4 or 5mm thick at the spine. I got a feeling they are super high quality.

For some reason, I'm super interested in knives all the sudden. I did order a cheap Schrade survival knife and a CRKT pocket knife. Now I want something nice like a Cudeman. I got scammed on a Gerber but got my money back. The Cudeman is from a reputable knife dealer on eBay. I could order from Amazon from the Cudeman guy.

View attachment 879661

Thinking about ordering a Cudeman knife. They look very nice in my opinion. Made in Spain might be even better than made in USA. These knives are sturdy. 4 or 5mm thick at the spine. I got a feeling they are super high quality.

For some reason, I'm super interested in knives all the sudden. I did order a cheap Schrade survival knife and a CRKT pocket knife. Now I want something nice like a Cudeman. I got scammed on a Gerber but got my money back. The Cudeman is from a reputable knife dealer on eBay. I could order from Amazon from the Cudeman guy.
that is a thick ass knife

Back