What nutritional supplements make up a Dogger???

Fish Oil
Magnesium Glycinate
Vitamin D
B12 Methylcobalamin

What brands do you take?

You should get some K2 if you take D3, I take nordic natural fish oil put it in your fridge.

B12 Methyl always makes me groggy and sleepy like 30 minutes after taking it.

I never tried the liquid format b12 I was always told that stuff gets rancid real quick, is it better?

It stays on the shelf and seems to keep well. I have not had any problems
with it yet and this is my 3rd bottle.
I am terrible at remembering things and B12 seems to help with recalling things and mental fog for me.

I also have been drinking cocunut water most mornings for a while and my back is much happier
when I do.

It stays on the shelf and seems to keep well. I have not had any problems
with it yet and this is my 3rd bottle.
I am terrible at remembering things and B12 seems to help with recalling things and mental fog for me.

I also have been drinking cocunut water most mornings for a while and my back is much happier
when I do.
The tightness in yourback could be from lack of electrolytes hence why the coconut water helps.

most people dont get enough minerals in their body

I am curious what nutritional supplements/vitamins you alpha dudes are taking. What makes a Dogger so damn alpha??? Currently I take a garlic supplement, fish oil and vitamin D. All my blood work numbers are pimp and I get a lot of my vitamins from real foods. What drugs you taking?!?!?

<Prem771>
10 out of 10 pussy juice

Creatine, Fish Oil, Whey and Zinc/Mag... oh and pre-workout if you count that.

How long have you been taking Creatine?
I've been taking it fairly consistently over the past year and half. Off and on before that. I also have a fairly heavy meat inclusive diet so I only load up on days I work out, which would be three days a week.

I've been taking it fairly consistently over the past year and half. Off and on before that. I also have a fairly heavy meat inclusive diet so I only load up on days I work out, which would be three days a week.
What brand and type you take? Just basic creatine mono?

Havent done any research but what is D vitamin made of?

Also do the professional MMA athletes drink whey for weight gain or do they take other supplements to boost performance?

Back