What on earth is this

Am I the only one noticing pages 1-3 posts are skewed left and not centered, but page 4 the posts actually fit to the screen like they used to?

Does anyone have their ad blocker on? Is there still all these advertisements between posts?

Does anyone have their ad blocker on? Is there still all these advertisements between posts?
Yes. S*** ton of ads like being on a Chinese website. My bank account is probably going to empty when I wake up tomorrow morning

Sherdog owners after getting a quote from a professional developer-
quote-is-a-big-high.jpg

I don't want to bash someone's hard work they've been messing with this whole week, but respectfully, I don't like it.

This looks way better and more like Sherdog on my computer. The mobile version is janky AF.

This looks way better and more like Sherdog on my computer. The mobile version is janky AF.
I'm not buying a laptop so I'm staying away until further notice. I even paid to get rid of the adds in hopes it would help.

Last edited:
What was the reason? Who asked for this? Does anyone know?

Why does this upgrade/redesign have to happen?
- Per higher ups, some features are no longer supported on our obsolete version of XenForo and they are starting to bug out. We have to upgrade to a newer version (XenForo v.2) to maintain operability of our online community. So it's less an optional redesign and more mandatory in keeping everything working smoothly. Again, please have some patience and bear with us until the upgrade is done.

per this thread:

Back