What should be next for Shavkat if Belal gets the title shot?

Yeah like alot of people are saying we gotta see how his injury goes.

I also think he's got an even longer wait then Belal shot. Assuming Islam doesn't lose the LW title, I think he getting Challenger status then. So that is two defenses for Edwards then shavkat will be in line also assuming he doesn't lose.
He may need two fights here as well maybe one vs a vet (Colby, Usman, Burns) and one up commer (jdm, Brady, Garry) to keep up the hype.

They both have Henry Hooft as head coach
And Rakhmonov is injured and then entering Ramadan. I don't think he's fighting before June
I mentioned the injury, didn’t know they both had the same coach but that doesn’t always matter though.

Is he getting surgery or anything? If he is his return might line up so he just slides in after Leon vs that guy

Also haven't we established that MMA UNCENSORED account is retarded after the MVP thing (and all the other wrong shit they've posted)?

I would rather he fight again. Too many sitting outs in the UFC nowadays.

Should he wait for the winner of Edwards/Belal, or should he fight Usman in the meantime?

I'm sure some will say Shavkat and Usman won't fight because they trained together in the past, but Shavkat's manager asked the UFC for Usman or Wonderboy a few months ago:

Personally hoping they make Belal vs Edwards, then have Shavkat vs Usman as the co main sometime next spring.

Healing from injury and then title shot wouldn't surprise me.

He's going to have to fight one more time no matter what imo, if he can't get someone like Usman or Covington next he'll have to settle for someone like Brady.

I'd love to see him use Covington as chew toy.

If Garry gets past Geoff Neal (big if)

Then do Garry vs shavkat

Makes sense - a win for either would deserve a title shot

Problem
Is it also kills a contender

Watching Colby get beat down and finished would be amazing, but can't imagine him ever taking a fight against Shavkat. Colby's already begging for Wonderboy Lol
Shows you just how coward Colby is, instead of calling out the winner of the Shavkat/Wonderboy fight he calls out 40yr old loser of the fight Wonderboy?

Colby is a fraud fighter unable to beat current rising fighters and just wants to out cardio aging out game fighters.

Usman would be good if he returns to WW; if not, then Burns.

Let him heal and fight the winner or fight Usman in the meantime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back