What should Usyk do to get bigger?

Getting bigger won't help him. He should learn to sit down on his punches a bit more and learn to defend his body from punches.
Id really love to see what Usyk’s punches do/dont do if he chased a KO. He had several chances to pour them on Del Boy and didnt go for it. Just not in his game to go for the kill I guess.

Aint gonna help him. HW move was all wrong for him. Respect him for it though

Eat some Mexican Beef. He'll have an alibi if anything should happened afterwards.

Id really love to see what Usyk’s punches do/dont do if he chased a KO. He had several chances to pour them on Del Boy and didnt go for it. Just not in his game to go for the kill I guess.
I think it depends on the opponent. He certainly went in for the kill against Bellew. Perhaps he just wasn't confident at taking out the bigger man in Chisora? I certainly don't think we'll see much risk taking from Usyk with these bigger and better HW's.

I don't think he's going to fair well against elite heavyweights

he has a 72% finishing rate. i'm not sure it's fair to say he doesn't go for the kill. i mean come on, look at bellew. he looked thoroughly killed when usyk put it on him.

but i get what you're saying, he doesn't really sit down on his punches much. he mostly floats around and keeps stinging people until they give up from the accumulation of blows.

he either needs a bit more power or a lot more stamina to thrive at hw

should’ve stayed at cw

Think he could maybe get with a trainer whos good working with fighters going up in weight .Freddie Roach for example what he did with Pacquiao .Canelos trainers did some job for him as well going up to light heavyweight .

What do people think getting bigger is going to do? Hes not going to get bigger or hit harder than AJ, Fury, or Wilder. He certainly cant get taller or longer.

All it will do is take away his biggest attributes at HW which are his movement, speed, and cardio.

What would you recommend Usyk take to get more muscle and pack on more weight. Its not secret that Usyk has been trying to put on weight but is struggling to do it, the weight would help him have some more sting on his punches. A current fight that is being talked about is Usyk vs Joyce, where the size of them being a big issue, Joyce being 260+

I'm no expert, but I don't think adding muscle will make him better at HW. He's just be taxing his cardiovascular system to meet the increased demand from more muscles. His style isn't one that would benefit from increased mass, anyway. He should just keep doing what he is doing and see how far he gets.

Back