What song has been living rent-free in your head?

This song has been stuck in my head for two weeks. I haven't watched Grease in years and I dont even know the lyrics.

Also this, but I actually like this song.

today? Lapdance by NERD
always? Africa by Toto

Any song I listen in the morning to but do not finish before work. It may stay in there the whole day.
But the real culprit is

which resurface regularly when I focus on something, ever since a childhood trauma (watching the muppet show)

Currently?…………….

Celebrating Anthrax’s 40 has me discovering the John Bush era.

Have you been watching that documentary series they've being doing on YouTube for the past month or so? It's been great so far.

Have you been watching that documentary series they've being doing on YouTube for the past month or so? It's been great so far.
Yeah man, I kinda forgot about Anthrax after Joey was cut loose. And when he came back I was into other bands. Now this new series has me listening to their entire catalog again, and appreciating both eras. Both are great singers, I think Joey had a better stage presence. John kinda just stands there looking like he’s having a seizure, lol.

I usually have something stuck in my head. I don't mind if it's a song i like. Right now i have Fleet Foxes - Sunblind in my head. Catchy jam.

This group/song and I'm placing 100% of the blame for it on my girlfriend for listening to J-Pop.

Reactions: Zer
Back