What was your favourite feud of all time?

Short and often overlooked, so I’ll go with HBK vs Jericho.

This is the feud that made me a belt mark
When Valentine destroyed that green IC title against the steel cage, it was all me and my friends could talk about for weeks!
Then when thy unveiled that fancy new gold IC strap and awarded it to Tito on Superstars, I was hooked for life on the importance of rasslin belts

Was one of the first angles I really remembered

Yea, it was the first time I had ever heard of a cage match so Im sure that made it even bigger in my young mind

Same here. I guess that's why it really sticks out. I was a total mark. Remember this?

Put me in that Tito/Valentine camp.

Others include:
Rock v Austin (The Nation/IC title days)
Austin v Bret
HBK v Taker (all eras)
Sting v Horsemen
Nigel v Danielson
Nigel v Claudio
Doc v Kobayashi

Hogan-Andre
Hogan-Orndorff
Rock n Roll-Midnight Express
Austin-Rock

Austin v Rock
Macho v Flair over Elizabeth lolol
Warrior v Shango - childhood nostalgia
DX vs ...
Macho v Jake the snake bite
nWo v Sting

Okada vs Tanahashi is easily the best feud of all time with the best matches, in my humble opinion. Okada vs Omega as a close second.

The Headbangers vs The Oddies.
4855c67a0125cca50fdb40cac8ab59ef0d9f54a3.gifv

GOAT feud was Stone Cold V. Vince McMahon. Next closest was Rock v. Stone Cold. Rebranded Crow Sting vs NWO had me stoked for a while, but like every feud involving the NWO (for me), the big payoff never materialized. The army of Stings taking on the NWO was amazing.

Old school, Superfly Jimmy Snuka v. the Magnificent One Don Muraco was awesome.

The return of the Superstar Billy Graham v. Backlund was fun. Graham was legit scary looking. Backlund looked genuinely shook when the Superstar ripped his belt apart.

Von Erichs vs. the Freebirds in World Class Championship Wrestling was an amazing feud with some great matches. I rewatched tapes of those matches for years.

Honorable mention to Andy Kaufman v. Jerry Lawler. I didn't see them on Mid-Southern, but I saw them on Letterman and even though I knew wrestling was fake, I 100% believed Lawler was assaulting him on national TV.

Also, was a big fan of Mankind(Mick Foley) vs. Undertaker. Foley was just crazy, but also funny goofy at same time.

Late 96 and into 97:
Foley vs HHH
I really liked the Austin-HHH feud that developed after the shitty Rikishi-ran-Austin-down angle. That 3 Stages of Hell Match that Austin and HHH had is one of my all time favorite matches, but most ppl don’t seem to rate it as highly as I do.

I really liked the Austin-HHH feud that developed after the shitty Rikishi-ran-Austin-down angle. That 3 Stages of Hell Match that Austin and HHH had is one of my all time favorite matches, but most ppl don’t seem to rate it as highly as I do.
Pre-game, HHH put out some great feuds.

Pre-game, HHH put out some great feuds.
I’m a huge Triple H mark. Yes, he buried some guys and all of that. But he played the cool heel so well, and had a really versatile style in the ring. Like his idols Flair and Harley Race, he worked a style where he could get a good match out of most people. From ‘98-‘04 or so, he had some great fucking matches. Him vs Austin, Rock, Benoit, and Jericho were all money. Great stuff.

Back