Elections What would you have done in Mike Peace’s shoes on January 6?

As much as Republicans wish it would, it ain't going away. The 2020 election and its aftermath will forever be a stain on their party.

It shouldn't be forgotten, for sure. It was a terrible thing that some of those people did on sacred ground. It's also an 9 month old news story.

To this day, you guys post that pic of the screaming SJW from 2016.

Strap in, cupcake, you're in for a long, rough ride.

I didn't post that pic so I'm not sure what you're talking about or what ride you think anybody is on. If you're seeking some revenge because a meme bothered you so much, you may want to seek therapy.

Certify the election. You can't refuse it at that point. That's civil war shit

It shouldn't be forgotten, for sure. It was a terrible thing that some of those people did on sacred ground. It's also an 9 month old news story.

I didn't post that pic so I'm not sure what you're talking about or what ride you think anybody is on. If you're seeking some revenge because a meme bothered you so much, you may want to seek therapy.

I don't care why anyone posted that and I don't care enough abut you guys to need revenge.

I'm just pointing out the glass house you're living in.

And reminding you that thousands of people just like you stormed the White House to prevent the certification of an election.

Because that's something you seem to think people should forget.

Preserve the sanctity of democracy or lose Donald Trump as your friend.
We know Donny always takes care of his friends, so I would have chose Donny to be my friend. Look how well Rudy is doing, wrong choice Race Bannon Pence. I bet Mother did not let him have missionary with the lights on, that night.

The My Pillow Guy would not have Certified the election,

Lmao! It wasn't Pences fault Trump didn't stop mail in ballots. Sorry, he should have been way in front of that.

July 6th…? Was that when the cop murdered the unarmed female protester that walked into a largely unguarded and unprotected building? I think Mike Pence should have spoke out about the murder, perhaps in the same way cop shootings the past 6 years were treated. Although those cases weren’t nearly as despicable and blatant as this one.

i said if i was in mike pence’s shoes, presumably becoming him in the process, i would tie my shoes together and go for a run on some train tracks. this would likely lead to him tripping and falling and being hit by a train, leading to his death.

show me where that violates the forum rules.
Wow. You’re turning into a monster like proud american.

Wow. You’re turning into a monster like proud american.
You can go through every post in the war room and you will clearly see the side that not only relishes death when it happens to the other side but also begs for it, like in this case. It tells you all you need to know about the level of brainwash and hate in these kid’s souls…

Quayle is right, it’s not something that’s within Pence’s authority. Frankly, it’s disturbing that the VP of our country was even considering trying to overturn an election. Thankfully he did the right thing. Shame on anyone that spread that election misinformation, or supports the people—or the man, i.e. Trump—that caused that uprising.
I love how the neolibs frame things: "Trump wanted to over turn the election and make it so that he won".

Weren't the same people clamoring for audit and a recanvassing in 2000 and 2004, when all these 'anomalies'' miraculously benefitted Bush? Asking for a fair and transparent election, and looking to over throw an election are two totally different things. According to all the non partisan election integrity experts (like Lulu Friesdat, Bev Harris, Richard Charnin) that I trust, there was an overturned election, but it was Biden and the intelligence agencies that backed him that did it.

Back