Elections What would you have done in Mike Peace’s shoes on January 6?

I see you put "for a decade" as your way out. But there's no denying Hillary's campaign was spreading birtherism around when she was running against Obama.

yes, I put that as we have been discussing the length of time a topic is discussed.

Hillary barely and briefly touched it, and didn't continue to for any extended amount of time, and democrats overwhelmingly and immediately didn't buy it thus her losing to Obama. Conservatives on the other hand bought it, screeched about it for a decade, and elected the biggest and most outspoken proponent of birther BS to lead their entire party. Soooooo yea.

Letting "things" go? I mean, I was only referring to the topic of the thread but okay. The 5 year old meme that shattered your ego is equally as relevant, I guess.

You continuing to say the image bothered me won't make it so.

yes, I put that as we have been discussing the length of time a topic is discussed.

Hillary barely and briefly touched it, and didn't continue to for any extended amount of time, and democrats overwhelmingly and immediately didn't buy it thus her losing to Obama. Conservatives on the other hand bought it, screeched about it for a decade, and elected the biggest and most outspoken proponent of birther BS to lead their entire party. Soooooo yea.

So Republicans "screeching" about something stupid means you get to screech about something stupid for the same amount of time, and the stupid thing you chose was Jan. 6th? Well, fair enough, I say!

You continuing to say the image bothered me won't make it so.

You bringing it up out of nowhere and acting like you are owed something does.

You bringing it up out of nowhere and acting like you are owed something does.

Only in your mind.

In the real world, it's an example of conservatives stuck in the past while you suggest liberals move past something far more meaningful that happened this year.

Only in your mind.

No, more like in your original post.

In the real world, it's an example of conservatives stuck in the past while you suggest liberals move past something far more meaningful that happened this year.

Suggest? More like laughed at for still making a big deal out of it when there's been bigger news stories that have happened since then.

No, more like in your original post.

Suggest? More like laughed at for still making a big deal out of it when there's been bigger news stories that have happened since then.

You're like an Energizer Bunny, no matter how clearly something is explained to you, you keep ignoring it it and moving forward, mindlessly beating your drum. It wasn't out of nowhere, it was an example of your failure to move on from something in the past.

And as much as you hope any story will supersede the GOP attack on democracy, it won't ever be forgotten. Your desperate attempts to sweep it under the rug only prove how important an example it is, and always will be.

You're like an Energizer Bunny, no matter how clearly something is explained to you, you keep ignoring it it and moving forward, mindlessly beating your drum. It wasn't out of nowhere, it was an example of your failure to move on from something in the past.

A 5 year old meme that ruined your perception of reality is somehow an example of my failure to move on? Interesting, considering I didn't use it today and can't even recall if I ever have.

And as much as you hope any story will supersede the GOP attack on democracy, it won't ever be forgotten. Your desperate attempts to sweep it under the rug only prove how important an example it is, and always will be.

Second time now, you need to learn to read posts before you respond to them. Either you are too ignorant to admit you didn't read my post you responded to earlier or you are lying. Both are a bad look, bud.

I'm just glad I'm not Mike Pence. Imagine your legacy being that of Trump's lackey. I'd rather be a junkie and die alone.

A 5 year old meme that ruined your perception of reality is somehow an example of my failure to move on? Interesting, considering I didn't use it today and can't even recall if I ever have.

Second time now, you need to learn to read posts before you respond to them. Either you are too ignorant to admit you didn't read my post you responded to earlier or you are lying. Both are a bad look, bud.

ExaltedBewitchedLangur-size_restricted.gif

Pence was constitutionally mandated to read the votes, there is no mechanism for him to delay or refuse to do so.

Tough to believe, considering it's from Woodward's book. We don't really know what Pence was thinking or if President Trump really said that to him.

Oh and lol @ still talking about Jan. 6th.
Yea, from the administration and its fans that cant get over Obama. What was that 4 years ago?

What exactly do you mean by tying them up and dragging them on train tracks.

I know exactly what you mean, but stop being a bitch and say it with your chest.

i said if i was in mike pence’s shoes, presumably becoming him in the process, i would tie my shoes together and go for a run on some train tracks. this would likely lead to him tripping and falling and being hit by a train, leading to his death.

show me where that violates the forum rules.
You two must both be idiots.
If you were in Mike Pences shoes and tied them together and ran in front of a train, it would be you that gets hit by it. Not him because its YOU in his shoes.

Back