What wrestling match result will you forever be salty about?

Brock is still a bigger star than anyone now (who hasn't gone hollywood)...in hindsight this was the right move.
I got more aggravated about Rollins beating Brock two manias ago, and then repeating the feat. I love Rollins, but that was a waste of Lesnars aura. McIntyre was more forgivable, but kicking out of 4 F5s was NOT. Then beating Big Show immediately after. Made Brocks whole character look very weak. Love McIntyre, but I hope Lashley goes over at WM, because the feud to make is the one we've all wished for. Hope Brock is back on time for Summerslam super match.

Roman vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
Not that big dog went over. That was the right call. Just the unworkable condition 'Taker was in, the stupid extra rope run that Romsn did for the final spear, 'Taker leaving his hat there but coming back again anyways, not going full steam ahead heel Roman afterwards. Just a complete waste.
CM Punk should have broken the streak. The timing of Paul Bearers death, with those promos and having the match of the night. It all seemed like it was finally going to happen.
I thought it was going to happen.

And I dreaded it.

Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan at the Great American Bash 2005

Anything involving Fattie the Clown. I hope he gets Rex Aids.

Lesnar ending the streak. Should’ve put a young star over like Orton when they had their match.

While we're at it, Maria Menounos getting the clean pin on Beth Phoenix at WM 28 (aka, the let's let any celebrity, Rock, Flo Rida, that girl from Access Hollywood, whoever get over on our active roster Wrestlemania)

Roman vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
Not that big dog went over. That was the right call. Just the unworkable condition 'Taker was in, the stupid extra rope run that Romsn did for the final spear, 'Taker leaving his hat there but coming back again anyways, not going full steam ahead heel Roman afterwards. Just a complete waste.

Roman's heat the next night was an all time great Raw moment. The crowd went fucking in on him for like 6 straight minutes without Roman saying a single word. "Fuck You Roman" and "shut the fuck up" chants live on the USA Network. Finally Roman just says "this is my yard now" and walks away to more nuclear heat.

I miss them smarky post Mania crowds.

Isn't Randy only 2 years younger than Brock?

Idk but this was way back when in like 04 after he dropped the belt to HHH. I would’ve been fine with it going to Orton at that time.

Roman's heat the next night was an all time great Raw moment. The crowd went fucking in on him for like 6 straight minutes without Roman saying a single word. "Fuck You Roman" and "shut the fuck up" chants live on the USA Network. Finally Roman just says "this is my yard now" and walks away to more nuclear heat.

I miss them smarky post Mania crowds.

Problem being, he was supposed to be a babyface

Gotta agree with Trips and Booker T at WM, he really dragged out the time before pinning Booker T. Booker has had a rough go at WM at times, he also lost to the Boogeyman.

Idk but this was way back when in like 04 after he dropped the belt to HHH. I would’ve been fine with it going to Orton at that time.

Orton never really did anything for me solo. His best shit was with Evolution.

Back