What wrestling match result will you forever be salty about?

Triple H going over Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 25.

The buildup to that match was amazing, but the match sucked.

The bald headed viper Randy Orton circa 2008/09 was such a great heel, damn.

Orton's hate was justified. He should have beaten the McMahons in to the ground and buried them completely.
<DCrying>

At least the HBK-Taker match was a banger.

Last edited:
Sting v Hogan at Starrcade 97. It's not the reason WWF won the war and has been awful for more than 20 years, but it sure didn't help.

While it didn't trigger me personally, as I'm not the biggest fan, but I feel that there's a severe lack of Daniel Bryan losses in this thread when he was clearly the most over wrestler on the roster.

Bray Wyatt has some head scratching doozies as well. So many times they could've really turned that character into the next big bad, but they always chose to bitch slap him. Unless of course he was beating up Daniel Bryan and aiding in ending his momentum, LOL.

Oh', and where are all the Nakamaniacs? Surely they've got some gripes, I would imagine.
The Sheamus squash still makes no sense.

Bret/Hennig at Uncensored 1998
DDP/Goldberg at Halloween Havoc 1998
Hogan/Rock at No Way Out 2003

Taker beating Hogan scarred me when I was a child. I was about 5? years old.

I was super salty over
XO1LIFUg-600x338.gif

I remember going to school and repeating "but they played his music!"

Most recently? Kevin Owens getting buried by Goldberg near the peak of the Jericho feud. It robbed us of what would have been an amazing match for the Universal title at Mania.

Whatever shitty match all the woke incel fraggles tweeted about enough that convinced Stephanie to push her invention of women's wrestling being not shit down our throats for the rest of eternity.

You talking about Asuka Cross?

Taker beating Hogan scarred me when I was a child. I was about 5? years old.

I was super salty over
XO1LIFUg-600x338.gif

I remember going to school and repeating "but they played his music!"
I wasn't sure of the criteria. If we're also taking into account RR matches then I would like to mention the 1993 RR. Savage was the man.

Yokozuna < Macho Man

I wasn't sure of the criteria. If we're also taking into account RR matches then I would like to mention the 1993 RR. Savage was the man.

Yokozuna < Macho Man
If Vince had any sense he would have let Macho put Bret over at WM9 like he wanted to.

Just let Yoko squash Backlund to keep him strong. Then we could have had Taker vs Razor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back