What's a cheap air / fan bike that works well?

Running sucked after 20s. Doing good means you have to go farther or faster next time.
Around my block is just over a quarter mile so I figure if I can knock out some sets of that at an easy pace I'll be making progress.

You're going to love the bike and hate the display. Congrats on wearing man pants in house.

Bought the echo bike myself this weekend. Honestly I had never even considered these things but sought a more efficient way to burn calories.

Bought the echo bike myself this weekend. Honestly I had never even considered these things but sought a more efficient way to burn calories.
I want something to do when I havent gotten enough steps in for the day or it's shit outside or whatever. Lots of workouts incorporate doing a certain number of calories mixed in with other implements like kettlebells and whatever.

Last edited:
I want something to do when I havent gotten enough steps in for the day or it's shit outside of whatever. Lots of workouts incorporate doing a certain number of calories mixed in with other implements like kettlebells and whatever.
I like doing tibata or whatever the fuck it's called between accessory work sets

I want something to do when I havent gotten enough steps in for the day or it's shit outside or whatever. Lots of workouts incorporate doing a certain number of calories mixed in with other implements like kettlebells and whatever.

Same. I do KB circuits which are pretty efficient for calorie burn, but want to mix it up with a space efficient option in the garage.

I'm picking up a used airdyne for $60 tonight. Honestly don't know if I am actually looking forward to it.

First workout with the air bike

10-20-30-40-50

Calories
72lbs KB swings

Time was too shameful to post even tho I did the last 50 calories unbroken and armless and the last set of swings unbroken

I found my arms died before my legs. That normal? Also idk if this will be for steady state. May need something else.
I have fiddled with the seat height as a way to make me use my legs more. Could be in my head but it seemed to help

Anyone get an aftermarket seat for their bike? This thing is hurting my ass.

Anyone want an assault elite? I'm going to buy it and sell mine I think but maybe I'll offer it here for cost and shipping first. Not sure what my cost is yet.

Anyone get an aftermarket seat for their bike? This thing is hurting my ass.
Looked up amazon seats because that skinny ass pad finds a way to mash your boys in 20 seconds. But I only use the bike for Tabata workouts and few minute cool downs so am leaning foward and back on it enough to not get aggravated.

Back