What's goin' down at Tocco's (video):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Sinister -

Is Padman McGriff from Tocco's gym? Looks like I'm going to get a chance to work with him next month.

Hey @Sinister -

Is Padman McGriff from Tocco's gym? Looks like I'm going to get a chance to work with him next month.

Hes had a few fighters at Tocco's but he primarily functions out of Mayweather's if I'm not mistaken.

With the drill that the guys are doing here, it's taking in turns to throw one shot with proper extension but the power low, defending and countering in the pocket, and they're not aiming at each other's heads? as guy with blue gloves seems to be punching towards the other one's shoulders; do you ask them to pull their punches before it lands?

They can aim at the head. They're just not supposed to go hard enough to hurt, but speed is ok

jealous. I had to skip this clinic because I’ve got some stuff I can’t miss here in Portland.

Eh, if Salas or Pedro Diaz are ever in Portland, then get very excited.

That's too bad man, this is shaping up to be a pretty awesome clinic.
SERIOUSLY. coach k is doing more and more for the returning coaches which is rad. I’m really bummed

Putting it in, whether you're at work or home:

Would be fun to get lessons from you one day. Miss your days of dropping knowledge in the boxing forum. If I'm ever in Las Vegas again I'd love to reach out to you

Would be fun to get lessons from you one day. Miss your days of dropping knowledge in the boxing forum. If I'm ever in Las Vegas again I'd love to reach out to you

Thanks, I'm only not so deep in the boxing forum because I dont follow the Sport as a fan anymore. But I aim to start my YouTube series back up soon.

We got fights next month. This is Cristian, 3 fights so far and is 0-3. All 3 times he was matched incredibly tough, the last kid was 2 years older and as tall as me. This kid he's sparring here is almost 14, also has 3 fights, and has trained at 2 gyms. Cristian is 12:

Alvaro Morales (who is the former trainer of two of my current students, and yet we keep a very good rapport), also utilized partner drills:

i dropped in a few summers ago and picked up some stuff I still utilize to this day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back