What's goin' down at Tocco's (video):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw i wanted to ask you guys in states teach "russian hook" to people? (Knuckles pointing in at you)

I was taught to throw hooks this way back in teenage years but heard they dont really do that in west.

It gives more pec activation because the rotator muscles in the shoulder are inwards rotated so it gives more power in the hook but less good for the shoulder

It gives more pec activation because the rotator muscles in the shoulder are inwards rotated so it gives more power in the hook but less good for the shoulder

Its not really the shoulder that gets fucked up , its the hands

Vovchanchyn and fedor for example liked to punch that way and both had a lot of hand injuries

Its not really the shoulder that gets fucked up , its the hands

Vovchanchyn and fedor for example liked to punch that way and both had a lot of hand injuries

the shoulder won't get injured but it might flare up a bad shoulder

Oscar sparring this Australian who trains with Caleb Plant's coach:

You don't happen to know what Ben's last name is? I wanna check if I know him but I have so many Ben's on facebook from boxing it could be any of them.

I don't. All I know is hes from Australia. His Coach (same Coach as Caleb Plant) didnt tell me.

As of today MarcAnthony is the #1 Super Heavyweight in Nevada. Golden Gloves Champion. He weighed in at his lightest ever and we're headed down to 201. Hes undersized at 201+ and is still winning. 201 and he'll be lethal:

As of today MarcAnthony is the #1 Super Heavyweight in Nevada. Golden Gloves Champion. He weighed in at his lightest ever and we're headed down to 201. Hes undersized at 201+ and is still winning. 201 and he'll be lethal:

Good fight.

Haven't watched a whole lot of videos, but noticed you corner alot in spanish. Is there any particular reason for that? Just curious if it's something like you don't want the other fighter to hear. Or is it just that you and alot of your fighters speak spanish. Just curious lol

Haven't watched a whole lot of videos, but noticed you corner alot in spanish. Is there any particular reason for that? Just curious if it's something like you don't want the other fighter to hear. Or is it just that you and alot of your fighters speak spanish. Just curious lol

Kids with Mexican parents listen more when you yell at them in Spanish.

I dont normally condone this kind of thing but one of my students got into a street fight (he wasnt aggressing). He hasn't even reached the level of sparring yet but he was still able to beat the brakes off this guy:

I dont normally condone this kind of thing but one of my students got into a street fight (he wasnt aggressing). He hasn't even reached the level of sparring yet but he was still able to beat the brakes off this guy:

What's the backstory?

Enzo Amore there was an ex of my student's ex. Guy works at a Boba shop Martin went into with some of his friends. Guy was being a dick, Martin is a nice kid but wont be pushed over. He tried just being dismissive but the guy got offended at that and eventually clocked out...came back into the shop and ran his mouth more. Martin said if he really wanted to get at it, they could step outside.

Your guy looked like Floyd compare to the other dude. lol
I wouldn't believe it that he has never sparred before if you weren't the one saying it.

Your guy looked like Floyd compare to the other dude. lol
I wouldn't believe it that he has never sparred before if you weren't the one saying it.

It's a wonder what you can do with like 6 moves you've practiced a few dozen times.

Last edited:

Some of the finest boxing skills I have seen in a bare knuckle fight, the way he was rolling and stepping off was superb, someone taught this lad to box properly. Someone also forgot to tell him that boxing doesn't work with the gloves off.

Great fight. I really liked what I saw. First off I loved how he was clapping for his opponent when he got announced, great sportsmanship. I liked the way he reacted when he got hit in the first, his opponent saw something and half shit himself I think. Excellent use of body shots and also some great defensive skills, especially in the third.

He is working in gym.
Ofc teens had "sparred" even if not in gym.
Actually not bad. Expect possible kicks and elbows etc stuff, we used also this stuff. No CCTV era.
It is hard to believe but one semicontact place i had used had higher KO/ TKO ratio than KB gym because ; u drill, light friendly spar and guy gets hot there for semicontact, especially SD were with no gloves on.
To beat liver, solar plexus and floating ribs more resultative is:the smaller "hand" you have the better. So it's barehands.
Bare knuckles become far more effective for body punching, this becomes apparent in lethwei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back