What's the best multi-vitamin?

tony4287

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if it is good or not, but I just take One A Day--All Day Energy...what's the best multi-vitamin though?:rolleyes:

the grocery store varieties are made for your typical lazy amercian fat ass who spends his day on the couch. athletes require different nutrition, so dont bother with those types. i personally use an AST multi and powedered greens capsules for vitamin supplementation. as long as your multi is made for athletes and not nascar fans i think your ok. and eat more vegetables. you're not eating enough vegetables.

I use GNC Ultra Mega Greens or something like that. I can't remember the exact name right now. They are highly recommended on this forum so I'd say they're pretty good. The only problem is that they are a hair bigger than horse pills.

I personally use just the One-a-day brand as it has roughly the same values of all the random stuff and not so much the MASSIVE amounts of b vitamins. I just can't get over the rancid highlighter ink colored urine. I don't get that with One-a-day.

I combine that with the regular Mega Green (mega greens plus is the greens + multi-vitamin).

If only there was an FAQ, where King Kabuki discussed like 6 different top multivitamins in depth, in addition to some more affordable, almost as good alternatives. :)

personally I use GNC's mega men

I personally use just the One-a-day brand as it has roughly the same values of all the random stuff and not so much the MASSIVE amounts of b vitamins. I just can't get over the rancid highlighter ink colored urine. I don't get that with One-a-day.

drink more water? my vitamin has a shitload of B6 and B12 and my pee is clear most of the day

I've used greens+ since like 4-5 months now, I think Sonny reccomended them to me, they've worked great for me.

If only there was an FAQ, where King Kabuki discussed like 6 different top multivitamins in depth, in addition to some more affordable, almost as good alternatives. :)

If only.

I use Puritan's Pride Green Sourced Multis. I like 'em.

drink more water? my vitamin has a shitload of B6 and B12 and my pee is clear most of the day

I drink a gallon a day, there isn't a need for more than that, especially on non-workout days.

GNC ultra mega greens. I've taken many different vitamins (liquid and pill), and its the one i recommend the most

What's everybody using for multi's nowdays? I've been using Megafood for men for the past year. Don't notice much difference though.

What's everybody using for multi's nowdays? I've been using Megafood for men for the past year. Don't notice much difference though.
I mostly just eat food these days. Sometimes I take resveratrol, vitamin c, garlic, fish oil, but mostly food.

I discovered bone broth a couple years ago and changed my bum life

I mostly just eat food these days. Sometimes I take resveratrol, vitamin c, garlic, fish oil, but mostly food.

I discovered bone broth a couple years ago and changed my bum life
could you expand on that?

My wife bought Panax ginseng for me because my work requires loads of energy and I don’t get to eat as much during the day while I work “life of a coach” and these vitamins have helped me enormously to feel better and more energetic. I truly recommend them

Back