What's the last item you bought at Amazon?

Just checked my order histor. Apparently I have 4 gazing balls, 4 hummingbird feeders, and a half dozen finch feeder socks en route currently(just 4 stops away lol). Wifey already blowing thru her seasonal garden budget.
Do you have hummingbird feeders already? My kittens go spastic when they see one come up to mine. I had a really pretty one come up a couple of months ago like Kingfisher blue.

I last ordered Chinese Salt & Chili Seasoning - the one with MSG in that the Restaurants use!

Usual repeat items monthly are Pork Puffs, Protein Shakes and Warrior Bars

What do you measure with it? Besides your penis obviously, but unless you're a carpet installer or in real estate (which I know you're not) I don't see what a regular person would need with one.
I needed to redesign an old server room and couldn't be arsed measuring everything currently in it manually.

Do you have hummingbird feeders already? My kittens go spastic when they see one come up to mine. I had a really pretty one come up a couple of months ago like Kingfisher blue.
In central Illinois here. Our migratory birds started returning a month ago. Most of our Hummingbirds are not very colorful though, dull green and blue. We thought we had a decent population until some folks on the next street shared some vids....now Wifey is trying to keep up with the Jones'.

In central Illinois here. Our migratory birds started returning a month ago. Most of our Hummingbirds are not very colorful though, dull green and blue. We thought we had a decent population until some folks on the next street shared some vids....now Wifey is trying to keep up with the Jones'.
I had them in San Jose but never had feeders out. I inherited the one here from the previous owner, the kittens and I love watching them when they come and feed. Most are a grey sort of colour but this one a while ago was majestic.

Damn those boots are fucking ugly TS. Looks like your about to go do hot yoga with some overweight women.

65 inch to replace the 55 inch that just died on me
71-ekQ9oIKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back