What's this Admiral cookies stuff?

I use ublock origin from a browser level on a pihole on a dns level. I dont see many ads apart from the unskippable one in the youtube app on my tv, desktop youtube sees no ads.

Same thing here. I'm locked out of Sherdog on my computer and I don't even have the pop up shit. I think I set it up and now there's just this lock at the bottom of the page, which turns kinda blue.

Is there no solution ?

Yeah, this is bullshit. Unusable.

<DisgustingHHH>

Still nothing about this one? I get it, you have to ask to consent stuff because GDPR but if I have accepted then that should be that. This isn’t working as it should and if it’s not fixed soon I bet people will be coming here less often and spent less time here.

I still get it.. any ideas why it happens?

Just started happening to me, I save & exit but still get it every page. Absolutely retarded shit, posting from Chrome on Android. Anyone got a solution?

bump. total bullshit. "we care about your privacy" my ass - if you did you wouldnt hassle me every time i load a page.

boo urns, sherdog.

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

I have the same issue and its so effin annoying what do I do?

Ublock origin fixed it, thanks for the heads up

Just started happening to me today, fucking pop-up and a padlock bottom left. Bag o' shite.

Back