What's your 4 favorite Michael Jackson songs?

What's your picks?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My choices are:

Billie Jean
Man in the Mirror
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Billie Jean

Beat It

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Thriller

Rock With You

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Man in the Mirror

Smooth Criminal

Bad

Human Nature

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

Black or White

Off the Wall

Remember the Time

Scream

The Way You Make Me Feel

Ben

I Wanna Be Where You Are

Say Say Say

I knew I should have posted this on Mayberry. lol

my favorite are the ones that never get talked about because he was a despicable person and nobody should support anything he ever did.

this thread is gross.

my favorite are the ones that never get talked about because he was a despicable person and nobody should support anything he ever did.

this thread is gross.

It's music, I tend to separate the artist from the person otherwise I couldn't like Burzum or Led Zeppelin either.

It's music, I tend to separate the artist from the person otherwise I couldn't like Burzum or Led Zeppelin either.
thats fine i wont judge your positoin.

i dont want rapists and pedophiles in my home and listening to them is the same as inviting them into my life. i cant see how anybody can separate the two or why anyone would even want to personally. its disgusting and seems profoundly selfish to support people like that. same with kevin spacey... i will NEVER watch another movie past or present with him in it. if i hear about something particularly low or vile that it..... ill never support it again.

gotta draw the line somewhere and this seems like a very low bar to me.

thats fine i wont judge your positoin.

i dont want rapists and pedophiles in my home and listening to them is the same as inviting them into my life. i cant see how anybody can separate the two or why anyone would even want to personally. its disgusting and seems profoundly selfish to support people like that. same with kevin spacey... i will NEVER watch another movie past or present with him in it. if i hear about something particularly low or vile that it..... ill never support it again.

gotta draw the line somewhere and this seems like a very low bar to me.

I like 70s music, if I had that standpoint it'd rule half of it out lol.

Back