What's your 4 favorite Michael Jackson songs?

What's your picks?

• Total voters
"Billie Jean", "Beat It", "Bad", "Smooth Criminal", "Wanna Be Startin' Something", and "Don't Stop Til you Get Enough" are all great tracks, but they never appealed to me as much as they apparently appeal to most others. Well, all of them but "Bad". At one time, when I was a kid, I adored that song.

"Off the Wall" is the most underrated song in the poll with zero votes so far.

And while it isn't his song, he's only featured on it, it feels like it belongs in the poll:

1. Workin' Day and Night

2. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
3. Off the Wall
4. Blame It On the Boogie (if we are allowed to include songs credited to The Jacksons)

Yes I admit it: I liked Michael Jackson better when he was black.

1. Workin' Day and Night

2. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
3. Off the Wall
4. Blame It On the Boogie (if we are allowed to include songs credited to The Jacksons)

Yes I admit it: I liked Michael Jackson better when he was black.

lol that's all good.

my favorite are the ones that never get talked about because he was a despicable person and nobody should support anything he ever did.

this thread is gross.

What do you think of MLK Jr.?
https://theconversation.com/im-an-m...be-able-to-view-king-in-the-same-light-118015

I've learned to separate the art from the artist, but I can understand how people can't, and that's their prerogative. I can still watch a movie produced by Harvey Weinstein or laugh at a Bill Cosby joke. Good on you for taking a stand against Jackson. He was into some shady shit. And... Human Nature is an amazing song.

What do you think of MLK Jr.?
https://theconversation.com/im-an-m...be-able-to-view-king-in-the-same-light-118015

I've learned to separate the art from the artist, but I can understand how people can't, and that's their prerogative. I can still watch a movie produced by Harvey Weinstein or laugh at a Bill Cosby joke. Good on you for taking a stand against Jackson. He was into some shady shit. And... Human Nature is an amazing song.

I have firmly decided never to separate the art from the artist depending on how despicable the crime was of course. Personally though I would be less inclined to separate a movie produced by a monster as long as the actors themselves were not terrible but really if I find out something terrible about a producer I'm just not going to watch his stuff.

I don't begrudge anybody making a different choice though.

Dirty Diana, Earth Song and Will you be there are missing... otherwise not bad list.

I voted Beat It, Man in the Mirror, Billy Jean and............. Say say say (there i Said it)

Say say say (there i Said it)

Nothing to be embarrassed about, Say Say Say is a great song. The multi-layered production is amazing.

The main reason it's not in my favorite MJ songs is because I can't listen to it without thinking about how he screwed over Paul McCartney by buying up the rights to the entire Beatles catalog.

McCartney has talked about this. They were really chummy while putting Say Say Say together, and Paul mentioned to MJ he should get into song publishing. MJ told him "I'm gonna buy yours." Paul thought he was joking...

I voted my 4. Shout outs to leave me alone, and his later work with who is it, dangerous and Invincible and threatened off of the Invincible album.

Why did the kids who say he touched them lie under oath in court then and say he didn't? Surely that was their big chance to get him? Hmmm.

If we're talking about MJ and Paul...

Back