Now I'm Here

Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to…)

Bicycle Race

Who Wants to Live Forever

Radio Ga Ga

The Show Must Go On

Tie Your Mother Down

You forgot Fat Bottomed Girls.

Simply for the lyric: "I've got mortgages on homes, I've got stiffness in my bones."

Great great line. Never saw them live, but saw the stage play. Can't really do Freddie M justice, but yeah. The movie Bohemian Rhapsody kinda sucked tho. Took too many liberties with the truth and was campy.

1. Princes of the Universe

2. Another One Bites the Dust
3. Dragon Attack

4. Stone Cold Crazy

Not sure i can do 4

Prophet Song - One of the best examples of vocal production and use of delay on the vocals too

great looks into it here timestamped

Innuendo - Epic 6 min track going through a couple of different genres and the flamenco bit was played by Steve Howe of Yes/Asia

Death On Two Legs - Great angry performance from Freddie on the vocals and love the piano work in the intro, always found it weird that Freddie hated his piano playing

We Will Rock You (Fast version) - Always felt this arrangement was better than the original especially on this performance

I Want It All (album version) - alone for me just for the bridge guitar riff and solo which the single version doesnt have, also the only Queen song with Double Bass drum work

Save Me - great slower song but with one of my favourite Brian May solos

Gimme The Prize - That intro solo alone is worth it, closest thing to Queen doing a metal song and another great Freddie vocal performance

1. The Show Must Go On
2. Another One Bites The Dust
3. Don't Stop Me Now
4. Who Wants To Live Forever

I was born to love you

From Japanese romance drama where the actress committed suicide during COVID. The main character played a guy trying to make it to NHL.

Fat bottom girls, you make the rockin world go round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back