Television What's your 5 favorite cartoons growing up?

Batman
X men
Spider Man
Simpsons
Doug

12ish plus
Beavis and butthead
South Park
Simpsons

In no order.

Fuck. The digimon brave heart theme song always get me. It's a song full of hope, even if you fall down really hard, there is always hope at the end.

1. Dragonball z
2. the Simpsons
3. Cowboy Bebop (didn't watch the live action version and was very pleased to see it went up in flames)
4. Berserk
5. street fighter 2v

Original Looney Tunes
latest

Scoob
tv-scooby-doo-2b.jpg

Super Friends
Super_Friends.jpg

I still can't say the preamble without singing it
2086520-u2

Tough to leave out Speed Buggy, Tom and Jerry and Pink Panther but I'll say Blue Falcon
latest

I don't know if I had a top 5, but when I was really young (in the 80's) I use to love He-Man. My mom still has a picture of me in front of the TV with a He-Man shirt and He-Man cartoon in the background. Looks like I was between 6-7 years old in the pic.

Where all the Flintsones homies at? I used to watch this every lunch hour then walk my little ass back to school.

Flintstones
Jetsons
TMNT
He Man
Looney Tunes

Last edited:
These five from my younger days. Back when I was 8 years old, which was back in 1991. I still watch them today.
looney-tunes-header-BagoGames-flickr.jpg

bravestarr_main.jpg

images

rugrats-mc-main-210527.jpg

new-the-flintstones-movie-warner-bros.jpg

I loved the original Scooby-Doo.

Aside from that, oddly enough, I think I just watched whatever cartoons my mother liked watching lmao.

I did like Recess tho.

Where all the Flintsones homies at? I used to watch this every lunch hour then walk my little ass back to school.

Flintstones
Jetsons
TMNT
He Man
Looney Tunes

Actually I'd probably switch Flintstones with The Smurfs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back