Television What's your 5 favorite cartoons growing up?

kenshiro-hokuto-no-ken.gif

185788.gif

uomotigre-tigermask.gif

lupin-lupin-the-third.gif

underwear-city-hunter.gif

Transformers (duh)
M. A. S. K
TMNT
Thundercats
He-Man

With a Ulysses garnish.

Edited as I couldn't leave Ulysses spelled incorrectly.

Last edited:
I don’t know about top 5, but my favorites were Masters of the Universe, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Rambo and the Force of Freedom, and the Legend of Zelda.

I also liked the Real Ghostbusters, Thundercats, Silverhawks, M.A.S.K, Super Friends, Marvel Action Universe, Teen Wolf, Back to the Future, the Karate Kid, Gummy Bears, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Ducktales, X-Men, Batman: the Animated Series, and Conan the Adventurer.

Of course classics like Scooby Doo, Where Are You?, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and a host of other stuff from Hanna Barbera.

Like everything else in America, pop culture hit its zenith in the 80’s, cruised into the 90’s, and dove off a cliff in the 2000’s.

Millennials and zoomers are the scum of the Earth. They’re cultural vandals who took properties they didn’t create, killed them, and used their lifeless corpses to deliver poorly made agitprop to an increasingly rebellious audience.

Looney Toons - Specifically Wile E Coyote. Always lost, but kept trying.

Captain Caveman - Just a fun cartoon.

GI Joe - I would rush home to watch after school.

Thundarr the Barbarian - I loved this lesser known cartoon.

Super Friends - Helped establish my love of comic books and super heroes.

X-Men

Exo-Squad

Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers

Tale Spin

G.I. Joe

Five that come through mind are...

- Simpsons
- Animals of Farthing Wood
- Pokemon
- Ren and Stimpy
- Biker Mice from Mars

Shout out to Power Rangers as well. Not a cartoon, but would be on the list if it was.

Back