What's your music taste like?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me i like this and this so im really deep in metal and country music, by the way the last guy is tião carreiro check him out the god of viola ( 10 strings acustic guitar )

everything but jazz. But you cannot call me racist because I include rap into my favorites

R-3oc6VeavSKPGKn7ruI_JNi19Hige8D6oLx81sRu3k.jpg

I like the good kind, don't like the bad kind

I'd have to eat more mushrooms than I'm comfortable eating to tell you what my music tastes like.

What does this even mean. You and aa rigs say the weirdest shit bro. And I'm constantly fucking drunk

It's a high honor to be mentioned in the same breath as multiple riggs, but he's about twice as brilliant as I am, and that's a lot.

Your question was...

What's your music taste like?

And I said it taste like ass.

You got good content, brah.

I like brutal death metal, dream-pop, hard-bob, gangsta rap, country, alt-country, gothic country, americana, indie pop, piedmont blues, neo-psych, american primitivism, chamber folk, bulgarian folk, persian classical, christian liturgical, impressionism, minimalism, concerto, etc.

What does my music taste like? I guess it depends on how much acid I have had

I think about 3 hits is where I start getting senses confused

Too many genres to name tbh. I'd say my favorite genre would be progressive house.

Power Metal
Irish Folk
Dark 80's Synth
Electro Swing
Sea Shanties
Americana
Funk Rock
Baroque Pop
Euro Disco

Classic Rock
Death Metal
Some New Age like Enya and Loretta Mckennitt
The genre of Sufjan Stevens
Tokyo Pop sometimes

Don't like 99% of Country. Don't like 99% of Reggaeton. Don't like 90% of all Music period since 2000. P2P sharing killed pop.

Reggae
Rap
Rock

Pretty much all forms of it I can find something i like.

I have to find new music to listen to, it is a must

Back