What's your music taste like?

For me i like this and this so im really deep in metal and country music, by the way the last guy is tião carreiro check him out the god of viola ( 10 strings acustic guitar )

I listen to everything. My current playlist has the following artists (a lot more left unwritten)

50 Cent
Nipsey
G-Eazy
2 Chainz
Rhianna
Adele
Justin Bieber
Jay Z
Billy Eillish
Slipknot
Pantera
Tracy Chapman
Sam Smith
Bruno Mars

I just enjoy anything that's catchy to my ears. I tend to learn more towards hip hop, pop, and rock but I'll throw on piano music too when I'm feeling it.

I like pretty much everything except rap after 2000ish and EDM.

Depends.

Been on pop kick lately, not just western pop but J-pop and K-pop too. Also alt-pop, pop-punk and melodeath, though I'll listen to any subgenre of death metal really. Other metal genres are cool too, though I don't bother much with black metal; have been taking some interest in doom metal lately actually. I'll sometimes play some rap or rock but I've generally lost interest in finding new music there for the most part lately. Kinda the same way with EDM though I really only know super mainstream stuff there anyways.

I'll sometimes put on a jazz or classical station but I don't really seek out individual artists there. Country/folk/blues is meh, but pretty good if I'm at a bar with some drinks in me.

I probably have the widest musical taste spectrum on Sherdog. I listen from Death Grips to John Denver and everything in between.

If I had to pick a least fave genre it would be Country though. Probably cause I live in Country, country.

Been binging a lot of Viking Folk like Osi and the Jupiter, Heilung, and Wardruna. And always got on some DnB, Synthwave or Ambient in between.

Last edited:
Hip hop is my #1 wifey but I'll listen to anything that sounds good. Also listen to alot of Punk/Ska, 80's, Funk, Reggae.

Only thing I really can't stand auto tune mumble rap and death metal vocals, generally speaking.

60’s-70’s + anything not mainstream. For whatever reason if something’s popular my taste buds sour.

Black Metal

Death Metal

Speed Metal/Thrash

Shoegaze

Video Games

giphy.gif

I like almost everything... so, it'd probably taste like a buffet.

Eclectically snobby, I guess? :D
I like a lot of different genres of music, but I’m very picky within each genre.

Broadly, I like everything except for 99% of the Rock and Rap since 2001, 99% of the Country music since 1991, and 99% of the Reggaeton music since 1991. Music has gotten worse since it's become more democratic and the barrier to entry has been lowered. Some things are worth paying for. And not everybody is meant to be a DJ or Rapper. Sorry.

I have the weirdest music tastes imaginable. I'll listen to 90s gangster rap, girly pop music, anime intros/outros, vaporwave, and classic Kanye West in the same night lol.

Eclectically snobby, I guess? :D
I like a lot of different genres of music, but I’m very picky within each genre.

THIS!

+ fuck all the radio pop, auto tune rap, edm shit

THIS!

+ fuck all the radio pop, auto tune rap, edm shit
Yeah I‘ve always hated mainstream pop stuff. I’m in my own musical world so much that when a huge hit song comes out I may not hear it for a year or more, if ever.
But I’m also really picky. If you ask me if I like punk, I’ll say yes—but it’s really like 5 bands, and then I hate the rest of it. :D I’m like that with most genres I like.

Back