What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Beretta PX4 Storm

I love the way they look. I only have 1 hammer fire and 3 striker fire handguns..

I think I like hammer fire handguns the best. The Beretta PX4 Storm is going to be my next handgun. I also like the rotating barrels on them..

I've wanted one of these for awhile.

Beretta PX4 Storm

I love the way they look. I only have 1 hammer fire and 3 striker fire handguns..

I think I like hammer fire handguns the best. The Beretta PX4 Storm is going to be my next handgun. I also like the rotating barrels on them..

9mm?

I'm leaning towards a .45acp

It's the only caliber I don't have. I have three 9mm handguns and a .40s&w already

I would get the metal frame Baby Desert Eagle but no stores have them in stock where I live so it will have to be ordered.. That means I cant hold it and fiddle with it before I buy it. That is the only reason why I'm getting the Beretta first. The stores have them in stock..

The Baby Desert Eagle was the 1st handgun I ever shot in my life but that was well over 10 years ago. It's always been my favorite despite not owning one..

I like the name.. I like the fact that it's made in Israel.. I love the way it looks and I need a metal framed handgun..

The Beretta will satisfy my need for another hammer fired, rotating barrel handgun..

I'm leaning towards a .45acp

It's the only caliber I don't have. I have three 9mm handguns and a .40s&w already

I would get the metal frame Baby Desert Eagle but no stores have them in stock where I live so it will have to be ordered.. That means I cant hold it and fiddle with it before I buy it. That is the only reason why I'm getting the Beretta first. The stores have them in stock..

The Baby Desert Eagle was the 1st handgun I ever shot in my life but that was well over 10 years ago. It's always been my favorite despite not owning one..

I like the name.. I like the fact that it's made in Israel.. I love the way it looks and I need a metal framed handgun..

The Beretta will satisfy my need for another hammer fired, rotating barrel handgun..

Metal frame Baby Eagle is the way to go.

Might go with a new lower receiver for mah AR

Compatible with Pmags ..which is good

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-43-01.png

Just for tye customization.. Theres other styles that sharps bros has

I have the stockest of the stockiest dalton AR...so i want to eventually change some parts out
Put that money towards a better AR.

image_21380.jpg

Beretta PX4 Storm

@jlagman

Beretta PX4 Storm

I shot a .40 version of that.... Hated it. HATED IT. That weird ass double action/single action trigger after being raised on 1911s and Glocks is wonky.

I shot a .40 version of that.... Hated it. HATED IT. That weird ass double action/single action trigger after being raised on 1911s and Glocks is wonky.
I'll say this, I don't hate the gun for its functionality; I have certain nitpicks like the rotating barrel, but it's not enough to be a deal breaker. I also don't like DA/SA triggers, but ours is a DAO variant, so you won't hear complaints from me, in that regard.

My major issue with the Px4, at least with ours, is that, IMO, it's a poor fit for an issued firearm. It's a commercial failure; we're one of a handful of LE agencies on the continent, who chose it. What does that mean? For starters, last I heard, there were two certified armourers in the entire country, where as Glock armourers are a dime-a-dozen. So when I had to have my gun sent in for detail strip and service, turnaround was months, while I wore a loaner gun in the meantime. Sure, government contracts usually mean a bulk purchase of guns and replacement parts, but what happens when those run out? That's the problem with getting goofy ass shit; parts availability and service time should take precedence over, "being different", especially with an issued gun.

As for the rotating barrel, here's my minor gripe, you can't tell me it's more reliable than a Browning tilting action. Sure it takes many tens of thousands of rounds to wear out the lugs and contact surfaces, but eventually it will happen, which brings us back to the supply problem. It has two, negligible positives; 1) the rotating barrel has a relatively mild feed ramp, which should mitigate bullet setback, though I don't actually believe it's a major issue to begin with. 2) Suppressor use, which doesn't apply to most people, let alone us, so who gives a shit? [/rant]

That said, for private citizens, buy what you like, "celebrate diversity" and all that good shit. Far be it for me to tell someone how to spend their own money.

That said, for private citizens, buy what you like, "celebrate diversity" and all that good shit. Far be it for me to tell someone how to spend their own money.
Strictly speaking for me the lack of parts and such is a pain even as a civilian.

Look at all the random shit you can do to a Glock, in your basement before ever needing a gunsmith to touch it. HELL, I could take courses and probably become Glock certified as an example. I was never a huge fan when I shot it.

I'm not trying to tell him to NOT buy it, was just throwing my 2 cents out there. I doubt other than maybe a Sig P226 someday my pistol collection will ever be more than Glocks and 1911s.

My upcoming move has illustrated my need for a proper range bag, I have one of those "tacticool" laptop messenger bags which I used to use for a range bag, but it didn't have room to store a hard pistol case in it, let alone the 4-pistol monstrosity I have now. So funnily enough, I now use it to carry my laptop.

I sometimes use the 5.11 "patrol style" bag we have at work, but it's not actually mine and I don't actually want to pay that much money again for one.

My upcoming move has illustrated my need for a proper range bag, I have one of those "tacticool" laptop messenger bags which I used to use for a range bag, but it didn't have room to store a hard pistol case in it, let alone the 4-pistol monstrosity I have now. So funnily enough, I now use it to carry my laptop.

I sometimes use the 5.11 "patrol style" bag we have at work, but it's not actually mine and I don't actually want to pay that much money again for one.

I like voodoo tactical stuff.

The enlarged scorpion bag and scorpion bag are nice imo.

DVOR has had them for a significantly less than msrp.

There is another hammer fire pistol someone recommended me over the Beretta. I cant remember what it was though I want to say it was a CZ..

I might get one today..

Im buying a Crown Vic in an hour or so. Its going to be my daily driver. Police Interceptor.. Im paying $3,000 for this car. I've been daily driving my Mustang and I just dont want to anymore..

That car only has 140k miles on it.

I think Im going to get a new gun today as well..

I've always wanted a police car and I think some of yall are police. I salute you guys.

I know those Crown Vics are tanks and those 4.6 motors are unstoppable

00u0u_azTLnVSvyKu_600x450.jpg 00909_l4LlNuSXuSI_600x450.jpg

Sorry to go off topic. Im excited as fuck..

This one is pristine..

Back