What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Aero lowers have something like that too. Some sort of tension screw that eliminates wobble with the upper.

Yeah quite a few places have tension screws, this is just spring loaded so even under vibration and recoil it is actively pushing up.

<209Bitch>

What is left is extremely easy. Or just bring it to a shop and pay for install.

Geissele triggers can be somewhat a pita to install but there are drop in triggers where you literally drop the trigger in and push the pins through.

Then install the safety.

You can also adjust the cylinder to line up with the detent while putting it in so you don't have to adjust the levers multiple times or if that way is easier just do that.

The Radian takedown pin is already installed and the detent/spring it is held in with a set screw so you don't have to do that step.

With a drop in trigger it should take you all of 5-10 minutes to put this together. There is YouTube and people here that can further help if you need it.

I don't know. Just putting an ambi safety on my 6920 was a nightmare.

Tbh I'm not really sure what you struggled with?

The little spring went flying somewhere as soon as I removed the pistol grip. And when I say somewhere, I mean I never found it.

All this quarantine working from home has done is caused me to work through my work faster than normal.

And now I want a TRP. Again... Fuck

Basically my list has moved to:
- Finish AR10 (all I have is like the gas system, BCG, handguard, muzzle device and it'll go bang)
- Glock 34 to send to TTI
- R700 project in 6.5 Creedmoor
- STI Staccato P
- Springfield TRP

- Finish AR10 (all I have is like the gas system, BCG, handguard, muzzle device and it'll go bang)
- STI Staccato P
- Springfield TRP

My list...
giphy.webp

- STI Staccato P
- Springfield TRP

If you had a Gucci glock and sti you'd probably want the trp less. Like after I got my TSO other pistols I I previously wanted weren't as appealing anymore.

If you had a Gucci glock and sti you'd probably want the trp less. Like after I got my TSO other pistols I I previously wanted weren't as appealing anymore.
I kind of assume that so that's why I put the Gucci Glock/STI above it

I kind of assume that so that's why I put the Gucci Glock/STI above it

Pretty much everything feels inferior to the cz tso I've shot so previous wants are now meh. A shadow 2 sa/da cajunized tickles my fancy as it's basically the same thing but sa/da. I would use that as a HD night stand and possibly owb openish (shirt still covering most of it) carry for outdoors.

Pretty much everything feels inferior to the cz tso I've shot so previous wants are now meh. A shadow 2 sa/da cajunized tickles my fancy as it's basically the same thing but sa/da. I would use that as a HD night stand and possibly owb openish (shirt still covering most of it) carry for outdoors.

Had a little text exchange recently with a buddy about handguns. He sent me this meme, but there was also some dorky dude labelled CZ.

sig-glock-1911-every-now-and-again-you-see-a-38343991.png

I said that was pretty good except the picture for CZ didn't properly represent that they're the best. He comes back with it being inarguable that HK is best. I said not with handguns. Maybe .45, but certainly not 9mm. He was like whatever. Told him not to give me attitude or I wouldn't be letting him shoot the Alien. Then he stopped texting.

Had a little text exchange recently with a buddy about handguns. He sent me this meme, but there was also some dorky dude labelled CZ.

sig-glock-1911-every-now-and-again-you-see-a-38343991.png

I said that was pretty good except the picture for CZ didn't properly represent that they're the best. He comes back with it being inarguable that HK is best. I said not with handguns. Maybe .45, but certainly not 9mm. He was like whatever. Told him not to give me attitude or I wouldn't be letting him shoot the Alien. Then he stopped texting.

Until someone picks up a quality CZ gun they have no idea. TSO, shadow 2, accu shadow, bull shadow, etc.
Then even without cajun or similar other cheaper models are great but they definitely get taken to the next level by cajun.

Until someone picks up a quality CZ gun they have no idea. TSO, shadow 2, accu shadow, bull shadow, etc.
Then even without cajun or similar other cheaper models are great but they definitely get taken to the next level by cajun.

What's funny is my 85 Combat convinced him to buy and SP-01. I Cajunized my own SP-01 and still like the trigger better on the 85. So he's not uninitiated. But he is an HK fanboi and SIG butt-sniffer. There's no cure for those that I've ever seen.

Alien or no Alien, I'm gonna need one of these DWX's.

What's funny is my 85 Combat convinced him to buy and SP-01. I Cajunized my own SP-01 and still like the trigger better on the 85. So he's not uninitiated. But he is an HK fanboi and SIG butt-sniffer. There's no cure for those that I've ever seen.

Alien or no Alien, I'm gonna need one of these DWX's.
I want a DWX... but it and an STI would be like 4k.

Just bought a complete PSA lower from someone off FB for $120. Should be easy to flip right now.

Back