What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Bruh, since no potential profit was stated, it's implied the motive for sale is personal dissatisfaction or disinterest in the product in question. :rolleyes:

This is true and I think you should be able to buy and sell whatever but until that changes I wouldn't be talking about flipping anything online.

just paid for another tax stamp and a Silencerco Sparrow 22. because reasons.

Bought 6 steel targets and will be building some bases for them. Targets and pipe for bases should be here in 1-2 weeks. Each target will have a reactive torso and 2 gongs. I'll post pictures when done.

Bought some 300 blk specific pmags. Subs didn't want to load correctly in my steel or other pmags.

What do y'all use for electronic muffs? I'm thinking about getting some Howard Leights (obviously I'd still double up when shooting indoors).

What do y'all use for electronic muffs? I'm thinking about getting some Howard Leights (obviously I'd still double up when shooting indoors).

Master_Silencer-BT-Charging-Case-1.jpg

Or
ear-1526_1_large.jpg

With these
https://noisefighters.com/products/sightlines1

I'll double up with both

Been using the HL impacts for years. Still going strong.

I've tried other over ear and for the money I see no reason to get anything else. Those gel pads are a nice addition. I want to try otto in ear ones.

I've tried other over ear and for the money I see no reason to get anything else. Those gel pads are a nice addition. I want to try otto in ear ones.
I have a custom pair of in ear molded ones...paid for by my work(power plant). I just don't really care for them. They work great at blocking sound. I just really prefer over ear and the impacts are super comfortable and affordable. Not to mention the sound adjustment is simple to use.

Back