What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Yeah you just rotate it 180 degrees.

Sweet.

But what's the point? If you need to switch to off-hand in the middle of a gunfight you gonna be like "Hold on, buddy."?

The drawback here is you're opening yourself up to having to let other people shoot it. :D

Sweet.

But what's the point? If you need to switch to off-hand in the middle of a gunfight you gonna be like "Hold on, buddy."?

The drawback here is you're opening yourself up to having to let other people shoot it. :D
Well I’m a lefty so it’s nice.
You can also convert it to .308 and 6.5

Well I’m a lefty so it’s nice.
You can also convert it to .308 and 6.5

Lefty here too.

I've got the 9mm conversion for the Tavor but haven't tried it out. Looks like about the same effort it took to swap out the trigger, and that was major surgery.

Lefty here too.

I've got the 9mm conversion for the Tavor but haven't tried it out. Looks like about the same effort it took to swap out the trigger, and that was major surgery.
I’ve always held off because for the same amount of money I can put together a nice AR + SSA trigger + optic.

100% lol. I could have bought a Daniel defense or noevske with what I've put into mine. Talked to the son, we are meeting in the middle and getting a 30-30

30-30 sounds like the way to go. If a gun is so uncomfortable you don't wanna shoot it then it better be worth hanging on the wall.

Sure, you coulda bought. But building is so much more satisfying. When you're able to identify every pin and spring in the gun...

{<redford}

30-30 sounds like the way to go. If a gun is so uncomfortable you don't wanna shoot it then it better be worth hanging on the wall.

Sure, you coulda bought. But building is so much more satisfying. When you're able to identify every pin and spring in the gun...

{<redford}
Oh absolutely. Im pretty confident i could build a glock with a blindfold on. Need to build more ARs so I can say the same about them

Just the one so far

tenor.gif

Ordered a Vortex micro 3x magnifier w/ flip qd mount for like $230 on dvor. Surprisingly it got here in about a week. Initial impressions are I'm impressed. Glass in clear and it doesn't have any awful tint to it. Eye relief is pretty good, I don't have to put my nose on the charging handle like some magnifiers I've used. Eye relief is always the downside to magnifiers but this isn't bad at all. Flips to the side easily. Seems good. It's been a while since I've used magnifiers and the most time I have on one is a friends aimpoint. From memory this isn't nearly as clear or crisp and the aimpoint had really good eye relief but for 1/3 the price It's surprisingly good imo. The eotech g33 magnifier had terrible eye relief from what I remember.

Back