What's Your Next Purchase? V5

sdat47z8odq61.jpg

Finished my attempt at an m110, decided to gift it to my dog. She said she wouldn't consider anything less than a nightforce. Such a princess

Bought an SBA4 to finish a pistol and finally had the coupon combination to get 2 Aero phosphate bcgs for a hundo a piece, although they are on backorder. Depending on the wording of whatever they do to pistol braces, I may buy 3 or 4 kak Blade kits just to have. Still stacking mags, drums, and extended mags. FYI for anyone interested, Global Ordnance got their SHK AR mags back in stock. Steel and heavy, but cheap, sturdy, and super reliable. Max 26 per order, comes to 194 shipped.

Gotta get on getting an optic for my wife's AR here soon.

So I need to replace a rifle that I lost in a boating accident, last May. I'm leaning towards the Ruger American, but I read that the rotary mags are kinda crap. Now, the Go Wild version has the AI style magazine but the upcharge for the camo, cerakote and muzzle brake put it within striking distance of a Tikka T3X.

I know pretty much everyone will tell me to get the Tikka, when it's only $100 more, but I'm willing to hear someone out that says otherwise.

Sticking to .308, probably gonna get a 20+" barrel for this one, seeing as the 18" GSR already serves the compact .308 role.

<WellThere>

I started looking at the basic American, because I didn't want to spend a lot of money and at that end of the spectrum, I'm looking at saving like $300. But by the time I got to one I actually kinda wanted (because I already have GSR mags); it was within spitting distance of a basic Tikka.

Back