What's Your Next Purchase? V6

So far I own a Taurus PT92 full size Pistol, and for my CCW / EDC I use my Arex Delta M Gen 2, Both 9mm. Planning to purchase a AR-15.

To start either a S&W MP Sport II or one of PSA's AR-15's.

So far I own a Taurus PT92 full size Pistol, and for my CCW / EDC I use my Arex Delta M Gen 2, Both 9mm. Planning to purchase a AR-15.

To start either a S&W MP Sport II or one of PSA's AR-15's.
Get a Zion 15 instead with some Magpul flip up sights.

I'm looking at a Rock Island 1911 .45. I have ZERO need for one. I just want one b/c I love 1911 and I don't have a 1911 or a .45 yet :)

More likely b/c I"m in California and my choices are limited I'll go Ruger SR22 to shoot with the kids and new shooters.....cheaper ammo vs letting them shoot my 9s ;)

Probably replace my old 1980s Remington 700 (Rust pitting, rifling wearing out) it's old and probably dangerous to use now. I haven't fired it in like 3 years because of it's condition nowadays so I'll likely get a new .308 next.
Then a little lever action .22
And my final gun will be one of the new lever release shotguns they have here that are pretty close to a semi auto. I'm running out of need for different guns and tempted to get back into pistol shooting again just to buy more guns lol.

Back