What's Your Next Purchase? V6

I not one to spend a lot on a gun. I have an lcp max , old ruger 2" 357 and a few other handguns. I stopped buying expensive pistols when the prices skyrocketed.

I love the old ruger security 6 357. SS with the 2" barrel but after awhile it's like carrying a boat anchor in your pocket.

I want something that I can count on to fire and hits where I aim. My view of any use of a pistol in a self-defense situation ( from some experience and others with more experience) will be at close range, happen fast. I tend to try and get as comfortable as I can with what I have so they become like an extention of my arm. Now that I have more time and a little more money I may look at a 1911 and a couple of others.

This is my carry gun now.

The price was acceptable, size is right, shooting performance is spot on. More I work with it, better I like it

No regerts!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bought-a-hellcat-pro.4243547/

I not one to spend a lot on a gun. I have an lcp max , old ruger 2" 357 and a few other handguns. I stopped buying expensive pistols when the prices skyrocketed.

I love the old ruger security 6 357. SS with the 2" barrel but after awhile it's like carrying a boat anchor in your pocket.

I want something that I can count on to fire and hits where I aim. My view of any use of a pistol in a self-defense situation ( from some experience and others with more experience) will be at close range, happen fast. I tend to try and get as comfortable as I can with what I have so they become like an extention of my arm. Now that I have more time and a little more money I may look at a 1911 and a couple of others.

I'm not saying 1911s are great carry guns, but I am saying they're great fuckin' guns. Just holding one makes your dick bigger.

I'm not saying 1911s are great carry guns, but I am saying they're great fuckin' guns. Just holding one makes your dick bigger.

When I was working personal security in plan clothes (private company) I carried the combat commander in a belly rig. I was never sitting down. Also it was carried in condition 1. It never bothered me.

When I was working personal security in plan clothes (private company) I carried the combat commander in a belly rig. I was never sitting down. Also it was carried in condition 1. It never bothered me.

Damn, bro. You're a badass. Even with a 1911, nobody would ever consider me security. Well, maybe my dogs. They bark more than they bite.

How about these babies? Commanders indeed.

9fglsNZ.jpg

Damn, bro. You're a badass. Even with a 1911, nobody would ever consider me security. Well, maybe my dogs. They bark more than they bite.

How about these babies? Commanders indeed.

9fglsNZ.jpg

Love them. I got the security job through a fellow martial arts student. It wasn't a big deal. Ot didn't pay that well and was a part time gig. His company provided extra security when VIPs were on town and a couple of other things. The best part was all the free fun training. He would let you carry your own weapon within reason.

Not a bad ass myself compared to a couple of guys I worked with.

Love them. I got the security job through a fellow martial arts student. It wasn't a big deal. Ot didn't pay that well and was a part time gig. His company provided extra security when VIPs were on town and a couple of other things. The best part was all the free fun training. He would let you carry your own weapon within reason.

Not a bad ass myself compared to a couple of guys I worked with.

Right on. Who don't like free shit? :cool:

Aren't you in the nuclear energy field, or am I confused?

I think the upcoming gun legislation here in Canada has is slowly getting me back into knives. I just bought a pair of Ka Bar TDI knives. One will live on my duty belt, the other will be an EDC "not self defense" knife. Just need to figure out which will go where.

I was for 38 years. For the Navy, repair and refuel.

Impressive. Pretty sure you schooled me on the safety of nuclear power once or twice (or more).

What'd you get carded for? Seems out of character.

I think the upcoming gun legislation here in Canada has is slowly getting me back into knives. I just bought a pair of Ka Bar TDI knives. One will live on my duty belt, the other will be an EDC "not self defense" knife. Just need to figure out which will go where.

I flipped a coin. EDC is the bottom one.

I don't understand why revolvers are so stupidly expensive.

Impressive. Pretty sure you schooled me on the safety of nuclear power once or twice (or more).

What'd you get carded for? Seems out of character.

I insulted liberals in a way a liberal mod didn't approve of. Not as a whole but he still didn't like it.

Our duty guns are getting replaced. Getting the newer model M&Ps with some fancy features, and RMRs, so I’ll likely buy my current duty gun. M&P9.

I already have mags for it and my off duty gun is a 9c so having the full size in my quick vault would be handy

Our duty guns are getting replaced. Getting the newer model M&Ps with some fancy features, and RMRs, so I’ll likely buy my current duty gun. M&P9.

I already have mags for it and my off duty gun is a 9c so having the full size in my quick vault would be handy

How do you feel about the RMRs?

I like them actually. Red dots on a duty gun is pretty slick.
Makes speed and accuracy go up a lot, turns our crappy shooters into decent to good shooters

There's where the civilian market helps improve the weaponry in the hands of the police. By testing things out and making them popular. And probably cheaper.

Back