When the bodies hit the floor

Who the fuck runs at somebody in the midst of an argument as fast as you can with your headt up and arms down... wtf...

Are these people retarded? The first one was like a comedy. The second person decided to fight while holding a glass of milk or something. What level of intoxication could possibly be at play here?

If the first one is a woman that's pretty scary. No way she had any clue about the level of violence she was running into.

I would hesitate to trust the structural integrity of that road going forward.

If there are any structural engineers in here, feel free to chime in...

If the first one is a woman that's pretty scary. No way she had any clue about the level of violence she was running into.
Hope that bitch thinks twice next time instead of getting knocked the fuck out. Thats the thing with men, if you talk shit to other men, you might get knocked the fuck out. So men usually use discretion when arguing or getting mad. Now compare to women who think they can do whatever they want when angry and have no consequences.

Hope that bitch thinks twice next time instead of getting knocked the fuck out. Thats the thing with men, if you talk shit to other men, you might get knocked the fuck out. So men usually use discretion when arguing or getting mad. Now compare to women who think they can do whatever they want when angry and have no consequences.

A woman dumb enough to run up on a guy like that will probably wake up and say something like "oh I bet he feels like a big man after knocking out a woman". And essentially learn no lesson.

A woman dumb enough to run up on a guy like that will probably wake up and say something like "oh I bet he feels like a big man after knocking out a woman". And essentially learn no lesson.
She’ll probably wake up and stagger like a zombie towards a buffet

Back