When was the last time you spend money on new game?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Far Cry 5 earlier this year without DLC. (Ubisoft is done for me with DLCs no matter what they release)

And the big red game I am dying to play this year is not on PC so I guess FC5 will be the only new game for this year.

And you guys?

Red dead redemption 2, pre ordered.

Its not that buying new is anything to worry about, its finding the time.

Luigi's Mansion for 3DS last week.

7rpf73k.jpg

And I've already beaten it!

Spiderman. Had no intention of buying it up until its release but I heard too many good things.

God of War, Spiderman, this year. Might be missing one or two. I bought Dragon Quest XI but it was a used copy so a bit cheaper.

All of them worth the purchase, easily.

monster hunter world a few weeks ago

worth it!

im gonna walk into gamestop and say take my money i dont care how much just search my wallet thanks for the game bye

RDR2 before that the last game I bought on release is prob halo 5.

Soul Calibur 6 just a few days ago

Spider-Man. I'm gonna be getting Red Dead Redemption 2 as well though.

Red dead redemption 2. Fallout 4 was the last one before that.

Red dead redemption 2, pre ordered.

Its not that buying new is anything to worry about, its finding the time.
I picked up Monster Hunter almost 2 months ago and haven't played it more than 30 minutes total. I still want God of War and Dragon Quest XI, I'm going to buy Red Dead 2. But when will I play any of them is the question? I might have to give up modding, lol.

I've basically given up.

I'm not down with servers and online requirements and paying for games I don't really own and can't play if there's no internet connection and micro transactions and all that stupid, stupid shit they're using to find ways to charge you through the nose for things like overpriced DLC.

Paying money but not having a physical copy? A game that won't work if I don't update?

Practically every current video game trend is a step in the wrong direction, but devs don't give a shit about the dinosaur generation that made video games a thing.

Duke Nukem Forever. Obviously not worth full price but I still had fun.

Dragon Quest XI, Far Cry 5, and Assassin's Creed Origin in the last year. I finally started putting time into Origin (I really like it), played about 20 hours of Far Cry 5 (kinda meh on it). I haven't even installed Dragon Quest yet, but i'm saving that for downtime over the winter. I tend to wait to buy new games until they go on sale, but sometimes the impulse is too strong. I really should have waited on DQ.

I really want RD2 too, but I want to play it on PC, at 60fps, and only have the PS4 og model. Tomorrow will be a good test of my willpower.

I picked up Monster Hunter almost 2 months ago and haven't played it more than 30 minutes total. I still want God of War and Dragon Quest XI, I'm going to buy Red Dead 2. But when will I play any of them is the question? I might have to give up modding, lol.

I picked up Monster Hunter and went crazy for like the 2 weekends and that whole week in between. Total of 19 hours. Haven't touched the game since.

I almost never but a game brand new I'm to busy working on past games. Right now I'm taking a break in general and just playing multiplayer games.

Back