When was the last time you spend money on new game?

Blew $90 on Soulcalibur VI with season pass for Steam.

$10 more and console people got physical copies and a statue :(

My graphics look better tho!

Rdr2, ass Creed oddesey, Spiderman, and humble bundle monthly, so frequently. But outside of the humble bundle it varies.

This month Ive purchased ACO, RDR2, FIFA 19 and Fallout 76.

Thronebreaker:The Witcher Tales on PC. If you like the Witcher universe and gwent really good game with good writing and dialogues. It cost only 25£ in the UK so should be about 30$ in the U.S

Forza Horizon 4 today

It's a game i know ill play for hundreds of hours

I almost always wait for Steam sales on single player games

Red Dead Redemption 2.

Blew $90 on Soulcalibur VI with season pass for Steam.

$10 more and console people got physical copies and a statue :(

My graphics look better tho!

PC players have lower input lag, but more/better competition on console.

Purchased Marvel's Spiderman last month.

Waiting to see what deals there are on Black Friday before buying anymore.

Yakuza 0 on Steam for $13 couldn't pass it up. Haven't played any of these games in this looks great.

Preordered Smash Bros Ultimate. Wario Ware Gold before that

Dragon Quest VIII

I never play one before but reviews of this remake sound very good, it arrive in a week. Also appears I can sell the game for more than I bought it once I'm done due to supply an demand :D if I wait a few years it will be worth even more.

I love turn based RPG an I have so many more choices now that I replaced the stick on my 2DS

DMC5. Beat it 3 times, and I can't remember the last game before it that I bothered to finish more than once without a long break in between.

Doom 2016 was the last full priced game, recently nabbed Sekiro on a sale.

RDR 2. I think it was worth the money, but next game i'll probably buy is cyberpunk 2077.

State of Decay 2 deluxe edition. I loved the first, and knew it wouldn't be cracked for a long time. Big mistake getting the deluxe edition, since they ended up releasing a dlc that they just decided wasn't included, which made you actually pay 10 dollars more for the deluxe edition than had you simply bought the dlc individually.

Undead Labs can go motherfuck themselves into a pit of condoms and adult diapers.

Back