Whens can do cannata fighting again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
Is that the way your mother taught you to boost your immunity?
Talking of mothers.. whilst youve been chatting shit, i nipped around to your embankment and snared yours. Now im gonna smash her guts because of your poor manners and bad attitude. image.jpg

I like Lando. Never understood the hatred for the guy.

In fact i've never read a legit reason or any reason for that matter

Talking of mothers.. whilst youve been chatting shit, i nipped around to your embankment and snared yours. Now im gonna smash her guts because of your poor manners and bad attitude. View attachment 490443
You realize if I change my avatar your post won’t make any sense!

Talking of mothers.. whilst youve been chatting shit, i nipped around to your embankment and snared yours. Now im gonna smash her guts because of your poor manners and bad attitude. View attachment 490443

Did you just say you're going to fuck an otter?

You disgusting filthy animal.

<DisgustingHHH>

Catch him as the co-main of Golden Boy MMA 2: Ortiz vs Shamrock 3

I like Lando. Never understood the hatred for the guy.

In fact i've never read a legit reason or any reason for that matter
I think it’s less hate for him as a fighter and more for the blind cult he had on Sherdog, the legion of groove guys would jump down anyone’s throat who may have a disfavoring opinion of him.
And in a way that was so volitile and toxic that people rooted for him to lose to spite those guys attacking everyone who wasn’t a fan of the guy.

I think it’s less hate for him as a fighter and more for the blind cult he had on Sherdog, the legion of groove guys would jump down anyone’s throat who may have a disfavoring opinion of him.
And in a way that was so volitile and toxic that people rooted for him to lose to spite those guys attacking everyone who wasn’t a fan of the guy.
^ this. Surviving Legion of groove members must be trolled into death.

I get that

When is Cando fighting (and losing) again?

Back