Where and how can I bet on UFC fights?

wheel2wheel

United Province of Canada
@Green
Reaction score
Where and how can I bet on UFC fights?

Find a betting site(depends on where you are located). Betonline and/or bovada if located in the U.S. Make deposits using bitcoin, which is made quite easy if you just use cashapp to buy it and send it. Then you can use your deposit to bet on betting "lines" which vary between different "bookies"(the betting websites).

dont do it, you just gonna lose money. Put that money on cryptos or stock, in the long run you gonna be up.

dont do it, you just gonna lose money. Put that money on cryptos or stock, in the long run you gonna be up.
But I have a great luck in predicting the outcome of every mma fights.

Biker bars are a great place to get some bets down on the fights. Go there on a night where they're showing the fights. Make sure to enter the place loudly and with a lot of bravado so they take you seriously. Also make sure you are flashing a big roll of cash, preferably 50's and hundos so they know you mean business and want to have some real action. Then you say "Who wants to bet me on these fights. Or are all of you a bunch of pussies??"

The last step is collect all your winnings and flip off the bar with the Nate Diaz double bird-style.

Rinse and repeat for the next UFC card (same bar of course, because it's already a proven profit station).

Back