Where did all the heavy kicks go?

Yeah, he's definitely '8 limbed warrior nak muay' on YouTube. He seems to think translating videos means something. I was literally taught by a golden age fighter lol, but he immediately went on the attack because I called him out on how he was treating other posters.

Side note: shout out to Steve Armstrong, we'd all know a lot less about Muay Thai without him archiving basically everything.
You have been taught by a golden Era fighter ? Good , my great old man was thought by Saensak Muangsurin .

He started the thing in the Full-Contact treat .
No, no no no kiddo.

You started this.
Alright dude how about you come to Ayuthaya right now , i'll gladly break your leg and those of your gay friend too .
Wanna see you say anything about whorehouse in my face

You were being aggressive about literally everything, no one cares that you massaged Apidej's feet between rounds in '62. If you want people to take you seriously, treat other posters on this forum with a bit of respect.

Run along scamp and stop clogging up this thread.

AndyMaBobs
I was talking with the op who created the Full-Contact threat .
I didn't talked to you first .
You just defended he other guy and started insulting me .

BTW I didn't start insulting the op at all , I just gave my opinion on those Full-Contact champions .
He just started his thing and that escalated .
Then you come over and take his side and insult me .
You expect me to just shut up ?

Ok, now let's get back on topic.

Kingsanlek kicks pretty hard.

Kanka
Lithewada little brother also just won by kick KO .
He hit pretty hard too .
Right now i really like Ferrari as a Muay Tae , he is with Fairtex right now I think .

How about Yodbuadaeng from fairtex?

Thong fairtex also kicks hard i think. Can't find any videos on youtube though

Last edited:
Kanka .
There's a mistake in the video .
The weigh is 112 against 122,5 pounds .
Actually it should of been 122 VS 125 pounds

Are you slowly coming to the realisation that there are hard kickers after all? :p

AndyMaBobs

Well he probably do know that there heavy kicker today but they are miles below the kicking power of the old legends like Konsgak, Singdam, Kaimukkao, Petpanomrung , Sam-A and Nong-O .

Well since we've mentioned Nong-O , right now he is teaching online at Evolve University

Are you slowly coming to the realisation that there are hard kickers after all? :p
Of course there are hard kickers. But it's not something that stands out to me as much among the top fighters. Tawanchai kicks hard for instance, but compared to someone like Singdam, seems less agile and less skilled with his kicks.

Rungkits power impressed me in this fight, but it looks like he was a bit bigger than Pet U Thong

Keep in mind fighters then also kicked differently:

Apidej jumps into his kick quite a lot. Samkor did too. You don't really see modern fighters do this as much. There was more focus on power by any means necessary in older muay thai, today there's a more careful approach, like what you said, point scoring and balance.

It's fascinating how kicking techniques vary in MT. And also how Looks can be deceiving. Apidej's kick looks slow and not very hard. Yet it just makes apanyents crumble.

My grandfather knew Apidej .
He would ask his boss of a break and said that the wanted to go see Apidej train .
Upon seeing Apidej he asked : Can you please kick the bag for me ?
Apidej said : How much do you want .
My grandfather replied : 5 in a row .

Apidej would stand rock solid and he launched 5 monsters kicks , my grandfather said that those were the most powerful kick he has ever seen ever .
Apidej kicking leg never hit the ground .
His body flexibility and bio-mechanics were flawless ,
My great old man watched Muay Thai for 60 years .
Only two guys comes close to Apoidej in kicking power : Payuth "White Stalion" Udomsak and Pud Pad Noy "The Golden legged Pig" Worrawut .

How would you explain that Apidej s kick is stronger than Pudpadnoy?

I am looking for a mechanics reason to explain Apidej s kick.....

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
Apidej would attack metal bar on his thigh and would run up a valley each day .
Apidej kick were elastic in nature more than Pud Pad Noy .
I took a picture with Pud Pad Noy should of asked him how did his kick compared to Apidej , dammit !

Of course there are hard kickers. But it's not something that stands out to me as much among the top fighters. Tawanchai kicks hard for instance, but compared to someone like Singdam, seems less agile and less skilled with his kicks.

Rungkits power impressed me in this fight, but it looks like he was a bit bigger than Pet U Thong

Are you thinking specifically of body kickers, because Rodtang immediately came to mind to me as a hard kicker

This guy kept my spamming me how much my Top Muay Thai KO video sucks.
Nice.

It's fascinating how kicking techniques vary in MT. And also how Looks can be deceiving. Apidej's kick looks slow and not very hard. Yet it just makes apanyents crumble.
While it might seem like sacrilege to say, his technique isn't great. He sacrifices a lot of efficiency for sheet power, but it worked for the era he was in, Don't get me wrong, his technique is still better than a lot of guys today, but compared to say a Yodsanklai or a Sakmongkol? Not great

AndyMaBobs
Apidej technique wasn't great ? Damn , only a fool might say that .
Apidej is the consensus greatest and best power kicker in history of Muay Thai but you a joke of trainer believe his technique wasn't great ? Just stay in America and teach guy with bellow mediocre striking skills .
Incredible how you can even stay on this forum whit this kind of thing you are saying .
You sure you are a Muay Thai coach ? Seems like you just picked up Muay Thai yesterday .
No credible Muay Thai fans , trainer , coach or historian will ever think that Sakmongkhol or Yodsanklai technique were better than Apidej .
What else are you gonna say ? Samart technique weren't impressive compared to today's greats ?

Yodsanan
You are the guy who think Takei is in the top 10 fighter under kickboxing rules ? There isn't much else to say about your video . Only half of the guy on the video deserved to be there .

Back