Where did all the heavy kicks go?

I feel like we are getting the real life version of Payak, and I am okay with that.

He goes 'oh shit' from his computer in America.

you just wait. He’s been so adamant I’m expecting at any time that he posts a video of himself wearing a half a dozen Raja belts in his shoulders, then kicking the shit out of a heavy bag at the remains of Hapalang gym and heading to the camera saying “suck it Andymabobs!”

you just wait. He’s been so adamant I’m expecting at any time that he posts a video of himself wearing a half a dozen Raja belts in his shoulders, then kicking the shit out of a heavy bag at the remains of Hapalang gym and heading to the camera saying “suck it Andymabobs!”

<45>

I hope he pays which ever desperate, former pro he gets very well to stand in for him.

<45>

I hope he pays which ever desperate, former pro he gets very well to stand in for him.

I’m loving his input btw. These translations are just about the coolest thing. I do believe he’s thai also.

He is definitly 8 limbed warrior nak muay on you tube. He is a thai guy who lives in france who hates foreigners. Never gives any credit to foreign fighters even other asian fighters. He said he votes for marine le pen. Head of the national front party in France. Doesn't want anymore foreigners in france even though he is one. He also hates french fighters never gives them any credit. Its like a klu kluk klan member moving and living in nigeria. Ha ha. Fair play to him for doing the videos. Its just hard to have an objective conversation with him about thai or foreign fighters.

I’m loving his input btw. These translations are just about the coolest thing. I do believe he’s thai also.

I reserve judgement on his translations because I speak no Thai. Cool for him if he's accurately translating them, but the guy is clearly a clown outside of that

He is definitly 8 limbed warrior nak muay on you tube. He is a thai guy who lives in france who hates foreigners. Never gives any credit to foreign fighters even other asian fighters. He said he votes for marine le pen. Head of the national front party in France. Doesn't want anymore foreigners in france even though he is one. He also hates french fighters never gives them any credit. Its like a klu kluk klan member moving and living in nigeria. Ha ha. Fair play to him for doing the videos. Its just hard to have an objective conversation with him about thai or foreign fighters.

LOL. Marine Le Pen. Nice. Like a sheep in favour of an abattoir.

His actual commentary on muay thai is dogshit from what i've seen so far, it's just 'this guy good because i say so' 'you're a retard you know nothing' and you won't have actually made any posts that he can draw that assertion of your knowledge from. No actual substance on technique.

How the hell do i hate French fighters when i asked Dany Bill and Jo Prestia questions with respect ?
I don't hate Non-Thai , most of them are simply are overrated .
And for someone who know what h
is going on it's eve harder to see them as equals to Thai .
The way people overblown most of them , it's sad really .

Last edited:
I reserve judgement on his translations because I speak no Thai. Cool for him if he's accurately translating them, but the guy is clearly a clown outside of that

His actual commentary on muay thai is dogshit from what i've seen so far, it's just 'this guy good because i say so' 'you're a retard you know nothing' and you won't have actually made any posts that he can draw that assertion of your knowledge from. No actual substance on technique.
Says the guy who worked with a C level Foreigner in Muay Thai Guy ?
You said I wasn't Thai , you were wrong .
You said i wasn't French , you were also wrong .
Your Muay Thai knowledge are garbage sorry son .
Are you one of those people who hate Latino or Black for voting for Trump ?

This is a political discussion, but I myself am a foreigner living in another country and am against mass-immigration. These things are not contradictory.

This is a political discussion, but I myself am a foreigner living in another country and am against mass-immigration. These things are not contradictory.

I don't want to get into a political discussion because doesn't belong here, so I will leave at this. There is a difference between being against mass immigration and for Le Pen. But I'll leave it there because this thread has been ruined enough at it is

How the hell do i hate French fighters when i asked Dany Bill and Jo Prestia questions with respect ?
I don't hate Non-Thai , most of them are simply are overrated .
And for someone who know what h
is going on it's eve harder to see them as equals to Thai .
The way people overblown most of them , it's sad really .

SHit, you personally know Dany Bill? That's awesome. Possibly my favourite non-Thai MT fighter.

@thunder and fury That's actually a cool backstory, and I also like your translations. I think you will be a great member of the forum if you just don't insult people. You can say "I think you are very wrong" and its no problem just no insults.

Guys, where would you place Singdam on the GOAT list for middle kicks?

Also, this is going to be an unpopular opinion but in terms of technique and execution I would place Buakaw very high on that list.

In fact, I think it would be great if we had a poll or if the scholars on this forum would post their top 5 GOAT list for middle kick.

Back